Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

resto shammy wanna join :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nulinda

resto shammy wanna join :) Empty
PostSubject: resto shammy wanna join :)   resto shammy wanna join :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Character name/race/class
nulinda/drenai/shaman
Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
x/5/56
Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I wanted to heal so i went for the healin spec. the 5 points in enhancment is to encrease my mana the 56 points in resto is for better healing.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Ofc. i would im a team player and if somone knows better then im ready to respec. also if the guild needs enhacnment or elemental Smile

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

i went for as much bonus heal, and mp5 i could get, have not played shammy for very long(2 months since i ding lvl 70) so have not had many chances getting some very good gear yet, but my plan is to get as much bonus heal and mp5 as possible.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
all days if there is nothing important.. but then i'll let you guys know. Smile

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
karazhan and heroics.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
the guild have not enogh members for raiding.

How important is loot to you? And why?

its not very import. for me, ofc i'll think of gear but it can not upset me if i dont get gear. im a team player and everyone needs to get gear Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
yes i am.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
im a 22 years old boy from Denmark, my hobies are music, i play music myself both drums and guitar.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
have not heard much abaout you guys.. but a friend of mine said that he thinks that i should apply you, becourse he had heard some good things about you.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
no i dont Smile

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
i work from 10 00 to 1730 every day exept freday where i work to 19 00..
so normaly im home at 18 15.. and ready to help Smile
fredays around 20 00..
hope to hear from you Smile
kind reagarts

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy wanna join :)   resto shammy wanna join :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Hey
Nice to see another shaman apply Very Happy We are in need of resto shamans for our 25 man raids but gear wise you are not ready for them. We weekly run karazhan so you can grab some gear in there and do some heroics / pvp to improve your gear. Nice to have you abroad

Poke me, Voldzam, Eloff, Eilrion or the gnome Frenkie for an invite to the guild
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy wanna join :)   resto shammy wanna join :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 am

Nice to see another shammy healer, we then have a perfect setup with 2 healers from each healing class. Welcome to the guild mate.

One thing made me wonder though, your said that you have been lvl 70 for 2 month, and when looking on you gear made me think "how often do you play?" We had some problems with people joining us saying that they can take part in every raid and so on, but when they get in the guild they only goes online like once a week and never sign's up for raids. So my question to you Nulinda is- "are you aware of the fact that we do want you to take part in raids at leats 2 times a week?"

Plus now when you are getting into this guild "undergeared" it will be some presure on you do get yourself geared up as fast as possible by doing heroics, bg, farming, and so on. By doing that plus a weekly kararun should get you ready for SSC in less then a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy wanna join :)   resto shammy wanna join :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resto shammy wanna join :)
Page 1 of 1