Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Veitillo

Hunter Apply Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Apply   Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Character name/race/class
Veitillos/Night Elf/Hunter

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
Atm some pvp build but willing to respecc to 41/20/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Well this talent build(41/20/0) is consider to be 1 of best dps hunter builds for raid instances, still some people say that survival is better for MH and BT but i stay with BM. Strengths:2min ownage weekness: u have to w8 2 mins to own again, pet does most of your dmg so if he dies u lose about 50% of your dmg tongue

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Of course i would respecc to anything for good of guild.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
My hit rate is OK atm i would like to get some more crit strike gear/gems/enchants + ap ofc to hit harder and im thinking about stacking some more haste rating. Now i have some AP stack up and little crit strike (as i said need to get more) i mixed up some hit rate wich i lacked in past with AP some int for more mana and mp5 to stay with mana on bosses. rabbit

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend all ur raiding days.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I have done: kara, za, grull, SSC, TK(Kael left). Bloody Mess ( done kara with them my 1st time) and Hooligans

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Bloody Mess stopped raiding and Hooligans started to go throught MH and BT, but i was still lacking gear so they decited to kick me (all that happend on my trial there)

How important is loot to you? And why?
I want epixxxxx me want leeeeeeewt!! bla bla bla missing out on lewt makes me bother people on vent! thats what lewt does to me lawl kk!?.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I agree with policies and raiding stuff.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm 18 year old male from Poland. My hobby is swimming and atm im working as lifeguard. I spend most of time in WoW but RL is a nice place too.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Sedana was talking about guild in chat and i whisped her we talked some time and i decidet to apply.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Oakenar and Minika are people wich i recently met and saw in your guild maybe i know someone else, who knows.... lol!

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Just that i have new arena team and if u take me for trial i will need to respecc so i would be pleased if trial is fast and gets me to BotE otherwise i will need to spend some more cash on respeccing and stuff really nothing special just wanted u to know.

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Well.... NP afro
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Hunter Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply   Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Veitillo wrote:

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Oakenar and Minika are people wich i recently met and saw in your guild maybe i know someone else, who knows.... lol!

ahmagad! i'm famous! *flex* I cant seem to remember you though *bows head in shame*

anyhow... armoury link http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Veitillos
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

Hunter Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply   Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:53 pm

Hi Veitillo

Thanks for your application, the leaders will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

Hunter Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply   Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:00 am

Hello Veitillos
We've decided to take you in on trial.
We will monotor your damage during raids and we wish that you will upgrade your gear as much as possible on your own by for example doing heroics, kara badge runs, craftables if possible etc. This is due to the fact that we have already started MH and BT.

Contact any of the officers in game for an invite to the guild (Sedana, Voldzam, Frenkie, Eloff, Eathir)
See you soon

/Sedana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Apply   Hunter Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Apply
Page 1 of 1