Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application - Exquizett

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exquizet

Mage Application - Exquizett Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Character name: Exquizette
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage

[Talent build: [/b]02/48/11 (Arcane/Fire/Frost)

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses: I have chosen this talent build to maximize my DMG/DPS and deal nice damage without over agroeing. This spec also has a weakness that it can eat through mana pretty fast. I find this talent build best for raiding if your well prepared with mana potions (which i always am) I have discovered this is the best spec as I have been most specs posible for a mage.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? Definetly, I shall always listen to peers and everyone in the guild.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? I have a set of gear which has quite a bit of hit rating for bosses, I also have a spell damage set which I use on trash, sometimes i may experement with gear to see what will maximize my DPS.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday) I can attend all of them - From start to finish. Unless something IRL comes up... Which doesnt normally.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. I've downed Hydross, Lurker, Morogrim in Serpentshrine Cavern, Void reaver in TK and a few good tries on Solarian and Al'ar. I downed these bosses in Enter the Void, I first cleared Gruuls lair and Kara in Knights of Shadow.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Enter the Void disbanded, I left knights of shadow to join Enter the Void which was a guild made from 3 guilds.... (Knights of shadow, ED, CoM)

How important is loot to you? And why? Loot isnt very important to me, i prefer the experience of raiding, giving items to others that need it is not a problem, yes it's nice to recieve a nice epic now and then but not so important to me that thats all i raid for.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? [/b]Definetly, I have always come prepared for raids and I agree with your policies.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc). My name is Sam, I live in Scotland and have done all my life, my age (I know it doesnt agree with your rules, please don't automatically decline my application due to it) is 15. I have a few people to back me up here, i was an officer in EtV. Audacia who is a new member to your guild is able to tell you i am a mature reliable player who knows what to do and can do it properly. I'm not a stereotypical teenager - immature, selfish and moody etc. Rodelero will also vouch for me being a mature teenager.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? I heard about it from the lovely Audacia. I expect nice progress at a nice rate. I also expect people to be mature during raids and boss encounters, it's fun to have a nice time during trash etc. People should be prepared and ready for the raid!

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? Yes, Audacia and possibly Grimzor who is an ex- Kos Member.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?:

Just that i feel i'm a nice lad with a nice sense of humor but also a serious side. I enjoy this game and want to have a nice time raiding with decent people who know what they are doing!
Thanks for reading and I hope you don't automatically decline my application due to my Real Age... I'm still a lvl 70 mage after all! Wink

Squiz Squiz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi Exqui Smile
I did some quests and instances with this gnome ^^ A really nice mage.
Back to top Go down
Exquizet

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Hey Gettick! Didn't relise you were in BotE! Nice to see you!

Squiz Squiz cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:02 pm

You couldn't ask for a nicer person, skilled dpser/player or mature outlook. If he hadn't told me his age I would never have guessed it. I know I'm only a trilaist myself and therefore I know I have no credibility but I can vouch for his maturity wholeheartedly. I love you
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Since Audacia is such a new member we're gonna give her a go and when she has passed her trial we can take her vouching for you into account Smile

We have so far been quite strict with our age requirement. Only done 1-2 exceptions ever and that has been for people being 17, soon to turn 18. However I do respect you being honest about it.

Thing is when it comes to mages, we have asked an old friend to join, who recently came back to the game and we are awaiting his reply, so until then we won't invite any mages but we'll of course take applications, they will just be put on hold until we've received a reply from our friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Also please put your PVE gear on next time before logging off so we can see it on armory mate.
Back to top Go down
Exquizet

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:05 am

No problem at all. Sorry for that, had just finished doing a nights arena's with Audacia and was kind of tired so just logged off:)

Thanks for your fast responce Smile

Squiz Squiz
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:06 am

Sorry for the reply taking some time. We are working on giving you an answer soon. Sit tight

/Sedana
Back to top Go down
Exquizet

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 pm

No problem - thanks for keeping me informed:)

Squiz
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:08 pm

I'm sorry to say that we have decided not to bring in anymore mages at the moment. If a spot would open up we will keep you in mind. Nothing is etched in stone Wink
Take care and I hope you find a place to stay. Sorry for the long time it took to get a definate answer from us
/ Sedana
Back to top Go down
Exquizet

PostSubject: Thank   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I will.
Goodluck in End Game and hope you get some big bosses down. Have fun and Goodluck.

Squiz Squiz flower cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Exquizett   Mage Application - Exquizett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application - Exquizett
Page 1 of 1