Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage - Fire - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Wabby-

Mage - Fire - Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage - Fire - Application   Mage - Fire - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:26 am

Character name/race/class
Wabby - Gnome - Mage

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
Atm i am 10/48/3

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I have chose this spec because its let me easier to cap my hit, and the improve scorch is so i and other fire spell user get more fire damage.
I need to say that i cant find something that is so weak in this build.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yeah, of course just give me another spec and we can discuss it together, and sort something out.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I have buy the new bages gear so i have to break my spellfire gear so atm i got the badges gear, but when i dont need so much hit,
i use my spellfire and get more spelldamage. Otherwise i have full epic frost gear if needed for different specs, and with my gear atm i can cap the hit easily so i dont resist so much.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
I get like 9,8 k hp with my gear atm but i can change something in my gear and i get over 10k health

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I dont have any resistance gear atm because i havenīt see that so important, but i can craft all the soulcloth gear if i need some. but so far i have raiding i havenīt need any resistance gear.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes i have.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
I can come every nights during the week but some thursdays i might get little late because i got to work little longer some thursdays a month.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I have raid All SSC, whole Tk except Kael, and the 2 first bosses in MH, and ofcourse gruul,maggy, ZA and kara.
And the last guild i raid with was BoD (Beholders Of divinity).
And before that i was in the guild Dark Light and that guild only did kara ans ZA.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I have chose to leave BoD because they was stop raiding and many people left the guild so then i make a allication to you guys Very Happy

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is loot, but is better that someone get a big upgrade then anotherone get a smal upgrade.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes i do

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

Im 19 years old guy from sweden and love to play WoW and be with friends, on my sparetime i am with my friends and do everything thats fun.
When im not with my friends i use to play WoW.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Some friends told me about you and tell me that you are a good and kind guild.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Dont think so but i might know someone inside here scratch
I cant log inside and se who is in the guild but i might know someone as i said.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Just want to say thanks for your tim when you have read this and when you do the answer on it .

And i love all these smiles lol! afro geek they are soo cool
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Mage - Fire - Application   Mage - Fire - Application Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:48 pm

-Wabby- wrote:

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I dont have any resistance gear atm because i havenīt see that so important, but i can craft all the soulcloth gear if i need some. but so far i have raiding i havenīt need any resistance gear.

As you probably seen, we just managed to kill Reliquary of Souls which means that Mother Shahraz is next one up. That boss demands cap (365) in Shadow resistance.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Mage - Fire - Application Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:07 pm

We will have to reject this application, we're closing mages now and feel that our dps situation at the moment is stable.

Thanks for applying and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage - Fire - Application   Mage - Fire - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage - Fire - Application
Page 1 of 1