Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock with lots of exp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maquaska

Warlock with lots of exp. Empty
PostSubject: Warlock with lots of exp.   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Name: Maquaska
Race: Gnome
Class: Warlock

Talent build, i.e. 0/21/40 i like this specc cause the dmg output is sooo good, but some guilds requires locks to affliction, so though im not much for it i can be that too^^

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses. Well it's for sure the talentbuild with the highest dmg output, stregths: realy good dmg and is lovely to have kind of a shadow-magexD, weekness: it donest buff the raid the same amount that an affliction warlock would do.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? Will i wouldnt say i dont have the prober knowledge cause i have tryed lots of different speccs and played lock for a long time, but ofc i would respecc, and i loooooove to talk speccs;D

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? Well my last guild required me to be affliction so that the 4 dps'ers in my group could have a bit more hp:p, so i went for spell dmg most then, but with my specc as it is now i am trying to get alot of hit first and then crit before spelldmg, cause it kinda just comes along the way;p

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday) all raids, but dunno maybe not the early one from 15.00-18.00 on sundays if im doin something in RL;)

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. Well i have downed all bosses pre-tbc except C'thun (grrrr) and i have downed illidan in tbc(and all bosses up to him), but im sorry to say no sunwell exp.^^. I originally played on the server The venture co. where i were in several different raid guilds, but i transfered here and joined Ever dark, then knights of shadow, and finally Enther the void. But btw all my exp. is not on this char, its on my old mains, been raiding and have alot of knowledge as hunter,pala, shaman, druid and ofc my warlock:) and my good RL friends has all the classes i dont so i play around on them, just so i have knowledge of how all classes work.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community. Enter The Void disbanded

How important is loot to you? And why? Well I find it as a bonus to raiding, cause prio. number one for me is having fun tbh, after all its just a game.... NOTxD

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?yes ofc all should be prepared for raids

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

I am 18 year old student from Denmark, and i looove to play music, i gotta say its my first prio;p but luckly i dont play any of these raid days^^. I also sail some in the summer, but i tend to play quite a bit wow, cant keep away^^

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? Audacia told me about you and i expect dedicated and serius raiding where people are relaxed but do their job, if ya know what i mean;)

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? hmm i think there are a couple i know Audacia for sure:)

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? Hmm not realy i just love raiding, and you sounds like a nice guild where i can do it. And one more thing i usally pwn the dmg meters even though my gear is not too good:p But nah im good teamplayer and try not to upset anyone as i regon everyone should have a good time when playin wow:)
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Warlock with lots of exp.   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi Maquaska

Very nice application, the officers will discuss it and get back to you as soon as posible.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:28 am

Your experience in raiding is very valuable and of course something we take into account, your gear is however below what we're looking for and if we take you in, you will have to work hard on getting badge gear and such at the same time as you're raiding. We will only do one t5 run per week, and ssc & tk is probably the place you need to run for a little while to get some stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Maquaska

PostSubject: Re: Warlock with lots of exp.   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:05 am

I know i lack gear a bit, but i found that in enter the void it actually didnt matter, cause i had the lowest gear rate when in the first raids, but i was still one of the best dps'ers. I was outdpsing fully epic dpsers with only half epic half blue. But ofc ill work on my gear.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:37 am

Sure, I don't doubt that you do good damage, but with better gear you would reach even higher, and that's just better. There are gear limits in this game, and your performance would differ with 1200 shadow damage instead of 700. So the more the better. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Maquaska

PostSubject: Re: Warlock with lots of exp.   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:14 am

yeah ofc its true;p but atm i have 1000 shadow spelldmg exactly selfbuffed with my fel armor:)
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Warlock with lots of exp.   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:08 am

Hi Maquaska!

You gear is below the requirement of what usually accept. But becouse of your great experince and the fact of that you seems like a nice guy we have decided do give you a chance to prove that you do as great damage as you say regardless of your compaired with us weaker gear.

So we do want you to join us for a raid before you get an invite. We will have you on our friendlists and give you a whisper sometime in the near future. It's going to be an a tuesday, wednsday, thursday, or sunday. The raiding time is 19.30 to 23.00.

Hope what you can make it, bye until then.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Warlock with lots of exp.   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello
We have not seen you online for the last week or so. Maybe you're not playing the same time as we are. I would like you to contact any of the officers so we can have a talk with you. If we don't hear from you within this week I'm going to assume you no longer wish to join us
Have fun

/ Sedana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock with lots of exp.   Warlock with lots of exp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock with lots of exp.
Page 1 of 1