Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jubus

Warlock 70 Empty
PostSubject: Warlock 70   Warlock 70 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:44 am

Hi there!

Character name/race/class: Jubus, Human, warlock

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.:
Well i love destruction fire specc Razz i do alot of damage 0/21/40

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? If you told me to, ofc :p

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? well my spelldamage is 1200 (fire) and crit is 23% and hit rating with that Equipment is around 50 but arm im getting it up as much i can atleast up to 130 or more.

What resistance gear sets do you have? None atm, havnt start or been told to get some

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance? Yes i do

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday) Well all im glad to say perfect raiding days for me Very Happy

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. TBO, SSC (hydross and lurker) TK (Al'ar and VR) we had many tries on the other, and well i read alot tactics when im bored so i know many bosses besides them.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community. Well many people is leaving and joining other guilds.

How important is loot to you? And why? First of all i dont think about the loot, i wanna get the boss down first..and when its loot time..ofc i want the item and if i get it...its only makes me get better :p

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? Yea i do

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc). Well im 17 years old soon 18, living in Sweden.. going in school and my hobbie is to party :p and be with friends ^^

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? Well i've heard you're a nice and friendly guild and you improve your raiding skills alot.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? Know and know, i played a few heroics with some members thats all :p

Thats all from me!
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Warlock 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock 70   Warlock 70 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:07 am

I rarely reply to application threads, but this one kinda caught my attention. Please take this as a friendly suggestion and not some kind of negative criticism. ^_^

I see your fire specced. fire spec is good yes, but not that good. you're better off with shadow destro. fire spec only increases your personal DPS and not the raid DPS, and as you're applying on a raid guild, raid DPS matters more than personal DPS.

True that fire spec is more mana efficient, but has no synergy with other Warlocks/Shadow Priests since you're not contributing to ISB.

and since we're always running with S.priests. it will increase their DPS too as well as yours way over a fire specced warlock.
But having a fire mage on the raid will make fire spec destro warlocks viable too. enough to give shadowbolt spamming a run for its money.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Jubus

Last edited by Minika on Tue May 20, 2008 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jubus

Warlock 70 Empty
PostSubject: Warlock 70   Warlock 70 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:11 am

Hehe yea i know but i got CoE ^^ and the fire mages boost me wiht their scourge Razz
otherwise i was shadow before and its good i know :p i got the whole frozenshadow weave set in my bank if i need/must change back Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock 70   Warlock 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock 70
Page 1 of 1