Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Markine - Enhancement Shammy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markine

Markine - Enhancement Shammy! Empty
PostSubject: Markine - Enhancement Shammy!   Markine - Enhancement Shammy! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:07 am

Character name/race/class:

I play a Dranei shaman who is named Markine.

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

0/47/14 atm..

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses:

Well.. Prior to tbc i played a orc enhancement shaman, and i liked it ALOT! Smile About its strengths. In my oppinion an enhancement shaman is a buff bot for the party.. Further more we can make some really nice dps. The weakness must be that we cant really do anything else. Smile

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?:

Yeah, that would be no problem at all, but i would really like to stay enhancent, since that it what i like the most, and got the gear for.. If i get accepted into a raiding guild like yours, im gonna change the build just a little bit..

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?:

Since i have 9% hit from talents alone, i dont go after that much hit rating. I try to find a good balance between Ap and crit. The reason for choosing str gems over AP gems, is that str gems scale with blessing of kings and AP gems dont.. I always socket my gear with the best gems and enchant i can find.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday):

Depends on my work scheduele, but attending most raids should not be a problem at all..

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community:

Before tbc i raided with my druid. Ive killed all bosses in the old world exept kel in Naxx.. When tbc hit, i rerolled hunter and help start up "wipe faster" which is an illidan killing guild now.. In september i was forced on a break because i needed to concentrate on school. At that time we where concentrating on ROS in BT. After the break i decided to rerolll here with some RL friends and play with them.. With this char i have only been in karazhan and ofc tons of heroics.. Smile

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community:

The guild im currently in is just made of some RL friends, not really haveing any other purpose than to have a place to chat with eachother. So leaving would be no problem at all..

How important is loot to you? And why?:

I see loot as a thing to improve my dps and survivability in raids, and also to progress.. I really dont care about loot, ever since i began playing wow, the only thing i really found pleasure in is raiding. i really love it..

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?:

I agree with all of them.. And i always come 110% prepared for all raids..

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc):

Im 26 years old, and im from a suburb just outside Copenhagen in Denmark. Smile My hoppies are working out, hanging with friends and then ofc wow.. Smile

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?:

I read about you on the server forum, and then checked out your wep page.. I expect a friendly and funny enviroment that can be proffessional when the time requires it.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?:

No, i dont know anyone inside BotE..

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?:

Naa, think you got the important things covered...

Well, thats it for me.. Feel free to poke me ingamem if you have any other questions.. Smile

Markine out!
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Markine - Enhancement Shammy! Empty
PostSubject: accepted   Markine - Enhancement Shammy! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:29 am

I spoke to Markine in-game and checked his gear since Armory was down.

Nice application and you seem like a cool guy. You have good pre-tbc experience and seem dedicated. It's a huge plus that you've played shaman for a long time.

You'll be joining us tomorrow, Saturday then!

Welcome to BotE
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

Markine - Enhancement Shammy!
Page 1 of 1