Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miana (human warlock)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miananub

Miana (human warlock) Empty
PostSubject: Miana (human warlock)   Miana (human warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 am

Talent build
45/5/11

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build.
My gear is best for affliction and that's the specc I like to play the most. And besides that, it's most imba! Wink

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Of course! I'm experienced with all warlock speccs so shouldn't be a problem for me.

Comments regarding your gear setup
I haven't raided that much in TBC to be honest, so I mostly have craftables and Karazhan stuff (no Kara isn't a raid).

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
All of them but the sunday night. I hope it can work out that I can mostly only be there for the first part of the sunday-raid.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
I was in Insight and raided everything with them. Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub, Ahn'Qiraj (both), Naxxramas, Onyxia, Green Dragons, late night Azuregos, morning Kazzak. In TBC on the other hand I've done most in Kara, most bosses in ZA and a few in SSC and TK with Renegades so it's not much to brag about.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
I was in Maiev (a raid comm) for a while now, but they lost a lot of core members and stopped raiding 25-man content. And I missed some of my RL-friends who have got into Blood of the Elders.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot < skill
Loot is good for the guild as a whole as it makes the group able to go further into the raid content! And that's a need!

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
My bags are mostly full of consumables and stuff and the policies are what to be expected of a raid guild if it's to work.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
I'm a 22 year old guy who lives in Örebro, Sweden. I study at the university for the lols and do all kinds of nerdy stuff from larping to trading card games.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I'm a good friend of Vayn and Szardi, so they told me about it. Then there was this mail that was sent to me from the officers in Renegades too...

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Dunno, haven't talked to anyone about it, but I think Szardi would vouch for me at least.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nah, don't think there's anything else.
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

Miana (human warlock) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miana (human warlock)   Miana (human warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 am

Greetings!

Your application and previous experience looks good and we would like to take you in on trial. Speak to me, Eloff, Sedana or Voldzam for a invite when next you come online.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

Miana (human warlock)
Page 1 of 1