Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodcur

Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior.   Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Character name/race/class
Bloodcursed/Human/Warrior

Talent build
5/5/48

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
first tried to work one out myself then i mixxed my own and one of my friends speccs.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Sure i will. everything for the guild.

Comments regarding your gear setup
my DPS is more or less fully epicced. and my tank gear is nearly fully epic. working on getting the badge legs at the moment.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Thursday and Sunday.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
I have both oldschool experience and Black temple/ Mount hyjal experience. but not on my warrior.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
They don't raid.

How important is loot to you? And why?
New loot would be great sure. but i dont care if i loose because if it's a guildie i will be happy for them as it improves our progress.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes i surely do.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
I',m 25 years old living in Denmark, Løjt kirkeby with my wife. i work at an office and enjoy playing World of Warcraft Smile.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Saw you recruiting Smile. i expect it to be well organised and friendly.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Nope i dont.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Not at the moment no
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior.   Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 pm

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Bloodcursed

Not my place to say this, but tanking gear is a bit lowish in quality and since we're not focusing on SSC/TK anymore, replacing the blues you have might be a problem, but, you can replace them with the badge gear which is T5/T6 in quality, will take some time yeh, but totally worth it.

You said you're applying as DPS/tanking warrior whatever, maybe you can post a link for your DPS gear too *with an outfitter or something like that* ? As far as I know we're looking for a DPS warrior, I'm sure its a splammer build too... but hey...

Anyway, Good luck with the App!
Back to top Go down
bloodcur

PostSubject: dps gear   Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 pm

gonna launch a URL showing my DPS gear soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior.   Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:55 pm

bloodcur wrote:
gonna launch a URL showing my DPS gear soon. Smile

awesome! sweetness! looking forward to it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior.   Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:45 pm

Ahh fury spec, not a bad gear, but not that good either, A bit low on crit to be viable enough, need around ?28%-32%'ish? unbuffed for flurry to be always up, same with the Hit rating, both of these factors can pretty much gimp your overall DPS on the long run. And as far as I know we're looking for a splammer build for the Blood Frenzy talent. But anyway...

Good luck with the App! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior.   Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodcursed - DPS/Tank warrior.
Page 1 of 1