Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawshe

Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 am

Character

Rawshe/Draenei/Warrior

Talent build,

8/0/53.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

I have choosen this build because it suits me most for me as im mostly going 5 man heroics and collecting badges.
and tanking is what i wanted to do and like when i made this warrior.
My strength would be geting aggro fast or retaking aggro fast.

weakness would be the rage building if for example a dps class pulls instead of me and go full at the begining. i can retake aggro easy but have a minor issue with rage building.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

yeas ofc. improvments can allways be made.
i have heroic/pvp epic DPS gear but not the best weapons for pve fury but better for 2h dmg.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

(there was a connection issue with the wow armory so i link this instead until i can put up the armorys.

be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Argent+Dawn&character=Rawshe

my goals atm with new gear is the badge tank ring and a new sword example sun eater or kings defender.
and change my trinket ( dawnstne crab to uppgrade it for the crafted epic one.)

from the start i took what i could ofc since i pushed to 70 within 13 days played.
then i had always a very determent goal and still got goals about what the next gear uppgrade will be. when the goal is set the race is on for me.

my plan now is to keep me on crit caped with the defence and push HP up.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

i have 14744 hp unbuffed atm and have my next goal set for 15k+ with my next upgrade.

What resistance gear sets do you have?

i got a heroic fire/shadow res shield. since i hant had the need for it yet i have put my energy in geting better main gear.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

not even though about geting it yet.
no problem giving it a bit of a effort if it is needed.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)

i have a very changing shedule i can some times join every raid day or maybe only 1-2 per week since my irl work weeks can hit 80 hours a week but this will be less and less an issue. since the work is mainly around the summer time.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

have raided everything up to maggy and (gruul,za etc) non the later 25 man.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

it was a classic summervacation disolve guild i was in before the summer.
and i want to follow my IRL friends main reason i made a new main char on this server.

How important is loot to you? And why?

not more important then to anyone else.
the harder to get the sweeter the taste

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Ofc i have missed this very much in my former guilds.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

My real name is Csaba (for swedes its pronounced "tjaba") live in stockholm sweden, age of 22. main hobbies is airsoft,WoW, wintersports and my Work. i enjoy very much going out with friends or just hangout with them and geting fat infront of a movie.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

My Irl Friend "kanininen" and a very good ingame friend Babbappa joined this guild after our former disolved and my main goal joining this duild is playing with them and raiding seriously to keep the Game going. ive seen there is some swedish ppl in the guild and i hope there wil be fun chats on vent and chats that i miss alot from my former horde guild.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Kanninien and babappa we all have played before. and they if someone has seen my improvments.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

im a JC prof 380 can do all the epics from SSO and some other randoms.

and sry for my crapy spelling !

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Melony

Melony

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:37 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Rawshe

Thank you for your application, the leaders will check it out as soon as possible.

/Mel
Back to top Go down
fvbj,n

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm

haha Razz
Good luck with the apply Smile
*hugs*
/ Kanininen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1