Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis Empty
PostSubject: Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis   Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:14 am

Character Name, Race and Class: Atreadis Human Warrior

Talent build: I thought a link would be better Smile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Atreadis

I chose my talent build to further aid my raid community, since certain bosses required the use of an MS warrior. It also aided me in normal PvE not just raiding, as well as PvP.

Yes, I would be willing to respec for the good of the guild, but I'm a much better damage dealing warrior then a tank. I can assure you of that.
I am good at being either an arms or furry warrior. I can't say much for my warrior tanking skills (I have a paladin to balance the scales on tanking).

My gear is mostly PvP. Some raid communities found this slightly odd. I understand that. I am attempting to gain better PvE (raiding) gear. But I simply needed the current gear to even start proper raiding. My gear is around SSC/TK level.

yes, I can raid every day of the week. from around 15-23. Except on Friday's and Saturday's, I can stay as long as you like.My 23.00 timer is there because of my military work that requires me to attend the base night shift.

Well, I have raided mostly every instance before TBC was released with a raiding community called Maiev. Sadly it didn't work out well in the end. I raided every instance. Including Naxxramas - only the DK wing sadly. My TBC experience is Karazhan cleared with my paladin and warrior. Also including Gruul's Lair - done only with my warrior, so far.

Well..Not to try and make Maiev look bad..the people were alright...Just that their calculation of the DKP system was more, how can I put this lightly..It was self serving..

Loot is important to me at times as it reflects your work but. As some people know, I don't mind passing on things if other people would use it better or would benefit from it more then I would.

Yes I agree with the policies, as they seem to be the basic for normal and cooperative raiding.

Well...I'm a 25 year old man from Slovenia. I work as a Fighter Pilot at the nearby Air Base. My work is sadly at times confidential so I can't discuss it. ( No I'm not joking ). If this game is a hobby, then I gues this is my main and only hobby.

I heard of you from a good friend of my, Gangadjinn. My expectations are normal. A cooperative group of people. At least semi-disciplined in raids. Relaxed is possible. Other then that..Not much extra Wink

Vouch for me...Hmm, yes I think Gangadjinn can do that.

Well, not really. I would just like to add that I'm thinking of going back to furry, but if you would like me to stay on my Arms spec, that's alright as well.

Hope to hear from any of you soon! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis   Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:43 am

Yeah... this is one of the few persons in the world I would trust to cover my back...

Atreadis has alwys done as told, even if it seemed like a moronic idea, and a way to a sertain death. Also a person that can be hard to command, but easly turned around if you ask nicely....

Accountable, and stable

If my vote has anything to say in this matter, yes...
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis   Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:05 am

Atreadis wrote:
Well...I'm a 25 year old man from Slovenia. I work as a Fighter Pilot at the nearby Air Base.

.....could you bomb blizzard for me?

On a more serious note...how is your tanking gear, i for one think its a plus to have your gear ready if you need to offtank something...

i will certainly come back to you on this, will have a talk with the other officers, since we have some running discussions about bringing more of the same classes in.

(already have 2 very active dps warriors) so this is again not a no! only a wait a sec let me check kinda thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis   Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Arms Warrior Atreadis
Page 1 of 1