Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undergeared Arms Warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiddo Ye

Undergeared Arms Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Undergeared Arms Warrior.   Undergeared Arms Warrior. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:31 am

Character name/race/class
Kiddo, Gnome, Warrior.

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
33/28 Atm, Respeccing often.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Having Imp. Slam, Flurry Blood Frenzy and Commanding Presence makes a good PVE spec.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes without a doubt.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I've basicly trying to get the best gear available for me fast. Allways improving as good as i can.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I'm available to raid every night of the week mostly, up to 24.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Raided 2-3 Bosses in SSC with Offspring on my Shaman, Haven't really been into PVE in TBC:

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Fell into PvP

How important is loot to you? And why?
In one way loot is important to perform as other people in the raid, But personally i do not care about having an epic item as long as it doesn't make me slack after in damage etc.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
17 Year old N3RD from Sweden, Hobbies are WoW obiously.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
From the trade channel, Thought it looked like a reasonable guild.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
No

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Undergeared Arms Warrior. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:09 pm

this is a hard call regarding your gear. You have almost only pvp pieces, but I know that warriors in vengeful and a few merciless usually are able to perform quite well. Do you have any idea of your average dps?

We did however very recently bring in a slam warrior with blood frenzy specc who is performing exceptionally, which might make it a bit harder to bring you in. I'll prepare you now with the boring enough answer that it can take some time until we come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Kiddo ye

PostSubject: Re: Undergeared Arms Warrior.   Undergeared Arms Warrior. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Yep, Venge performs well in raids, The armor penetration from the items is a huge boost in dps. No idea really about my average dps, I do heroics with a couple of friends and i'm on par with a T5 mage friend of mine mostly (Getting buffs in raids etc helps meele more then casters), Getting a new shiny weapon soon so 16 more Dps on a weapon will help alot. Well i'll continue updating my gear as allways, Hopefully you got a spot for me.

Kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Undergeared Arms Warrior.   Undergeared Arms Warrior. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:04 am

We have now come to a decision, and it is going to be a no. We don't have room for another warrior at the moment.

We which you luck in your search for another guild.

Take care!

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undergeared Arms Warrior.   Undergeared Arms Warrior. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undergeared Arms Warrior.
Page 1 of 1