Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibo

Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior   Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:25 am

Character name/race/class - Tiborendium, Dwarf, DPS specced Warrior

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X. - 35/26/00

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

I tend to tinker about with spec but atm I have chosen to have slightly more arms talents mainly to optimise my dps damage, but also to take care in raid instances that I do not over-aggro.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

Of course, I was prot specced before joining my previous rad comm, but was asked to switch to dps as they had too many tanks - I have off tanked at Moroes in Kara and Olm The Summoner in Gruul's Lair when asked to.
I am always willing to take advice from experienced players to improve my play style or set up.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

As I am 2H Axe specialized, I am currently trying to improve my AP rather than Hit Rating (prev had 145) as I believe
AP is more beneficial.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

I would be available to raid on all these nights - Saturday is only day not available

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

I was in Dalaran Irregulars (now defunct due to lack of numbers) in which time I have cleared Kara (also done quests to get Nightbane's summoning Blackened Urn), Gruul's Lair, and I have since now done Magtheridon as well in a PUG raid.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

DI has ceased to raid due to lack of interest

How important is loot to you? And why? - Loot is nice when you see gear or weapon drops that will improve your set up Very Happy , but I don't enjoy raiding just to think what I might get. It is more important to feel part of a team that is able to achieve something and see if we can go onwards and upwards.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Rules are rules - no problem with anything, I am always at instance in advance of raid times and prepared

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

IRL I am a mature gamer ( Age 50 ) from Scotland - most of my pc gaming experience is in FPS gaming - but I was introduced to the wicked ways of WoW 10-11 months ago - and my life has been ruined since Wink .
Outside of WoW my other hobbies are playing golf and following my local footbal team's fortunes.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? I knew Eirlrion from his later days in DI when I was just starting to raid and saw his in game chat saying you were recruiting.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? - Not sure off that - but I do know both Eilrion and Garantio
( from his Silver Dragon days)

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? Nothing comes to mind atm no.

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior   Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:35 am

Hi Tiborendium

Thank for your application, we leader's will look into it and get back to you shorly.

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior   Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am

Hi Tibo!

Will we finally get all Silver Dragons here? Smile
Eloff, please take my "yes" Smile
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:57 am

Unfortunately neither tanking warriors or dps warriors is of any interest to us atm. We have 2 active dps warriors and 2 very active tanking warriors.

The melee dps spots at the moment are filled up and we almost never lack any when we raid. Problem would rather be that we have too many. We usually bring 2 dps warriors, but under no circumstances would we bring a third in my opinion.

So it might be hard to fit you in I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior   Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Arms/Fury spec Warrior
Page 1 of 1