Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Furry Dwarf.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rodin

Furry Dwarf. Empty
PostSubject: Furry Dwarf.   Furry Dwarf. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:59 am

Hi!

To begin with I can tell you something about myself. My name is Jimmy, 22 years old, living in sweden. Daytime I work as a harness builder and other than that wow takes most of my time Smile so, nuff said about me, lets answer some questions shall we?

Character name/race/class
Rodin Alhjertir, Dwarf Warrior

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
Fury, 17/44/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Well I have always liked to be a dualwielding monster, also its so much fun to be able to go on without any concers mattering mana and such Smile , the strengths, well hello captain obvious its a strong build for dps and weaknesses is the lack of potential in tanking, also I cant cast fireballs and heal myself :/

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Of course I could do that for the better of the community alltho mind that gathering dps gear and ofcourse letting the tanks first and foremost have the tanking bits would make me fall down a bit on the tank prior list Wink so firstly I jave to have 2 sets to be able to think about it Smile

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
This is the weak side for me right now, my gear, I know that and dont blame you if youd consider my application worthless, mind tho I do have lots of experiences from the game and the places to visit and im a very dedicated (dont know if thats the correct use of the word) player and always gives 110% to improve myself and my gear, gearwise it shouldnt be much of a trouble, some kara runs and some drops/badges would do magic imho. And statwise I favor hit rating and strength over crit and such, I do hit alot and well to be honest, even if I hit like a wuss its still more than if I miss right? Wink

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend most days, if things crash I can always move one or another things to make things work out, ofcourse for matters that can be moved, moving important things is just silly Smile

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Used to raid in a community called Nightfall and well im used to Karazhan/Grull/Magtheridon/SSC/The Eye. The only fight in those I havent fought is the Kael one.
Mind that it was not on Rodin I did this Wink

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I used to like healing a lot, 5-men/pvp is okay but im so sick and tired of it in 10men+, that got me burnt out and as I felt I didnt have much there to do with any other characters (gearwise) I choosed to leave (no harsh feelings).

How important is loot to you? And why?
At the time loot is kind of crusial for my excistance Wink Alltho loot is always overcomed by having fun, performing well and to know it for me.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I think you seems to know what you are doing, the policies are good and ofcourse I like them Wink Pots/stones/food, Ill bring it, I use it!

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Doh, didnt see this question, read up Wink

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
2 of my RL friends are in the guild, they told me you seemed to be a bunch of good players so i thought hey I know im undergeared some but Ill give it a shot and do my best, also it would be nice to play with them. My expectations... Well ofcourse to raid but mostly have fun and give everything to get the guild moving forward in the right direction.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I know a few, Soklaes, Melony, Tilena, Voldzam, Gue, probably some more, some I know more some less but Soklaes and Melony for sure, others ive met in previous occasions.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I would love to get a shot, as im said im a bit undergeared but its really nothing that cant be fixed in a small amount of time given, Im a highly dedicated player that knows what im doing and are able to control and behave myself Wink Also I bring lots of experience in my luggage. I think that should cover it, if you feel like your missing something or I missed anything please poke me in-game, id love to answer questions! Smile

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Furry Dwarf. Empty
PostSubject: ..   Furry Dwarf. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm

I wouldn't mind taking you in, since you're a rl friend of melony and soklaes and seem like a nice guy. The problem is that we're full on dps warriors and full on warrior tanks. We only have 2 dps warriors but they're both very active, and taking 3 dps warriors in a 25 man raid is not something we will do, and since they're already in the guild and active I have a really hard time motivating why they should receive more competition for spots they already fill.

That's the only problem, of course we could take you in on a non raider status at first, and you could do Kara, heroics and later on ZA when you have the gear for it and we would have to see about 25 mans, but I can't make any promises. Although I know that people who want to raid 25 man, will nag us about gaining raider status and they won't be satisfied with the situation and that is not something I wish to put on someone.

This is not a definite no, I will speak to the other officers and we'll have to see about it, it might take some time but we will get back to you.

I hope you understand our problem, one of our main objectives when forming this guild was getting just enough of every class so as many as possible get to play with as little competition as possible, without having empty slots when doing raids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Rodin

Furry Dwarf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Dwarf.   Furry Dwarf. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 am

I wouldnt say I understand cause that would be a lie, we all have different perspectives of things, alltho now you know that im willing to raid for you, so if you someday change your mind, give me a poke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furry Dwarf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Dwarf.   Furry Dwarf. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furry Dwarf.
Page 1 of 1