Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rogue wanna join the guild:))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
synergi

rogue wanna join the guild:)) Empty
PostSubject: rogue wanna join the guild:))   rogue wanna join the guild:)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:12 am

Character name/race/class name, synergi. Race, human and class is rogue

Talent build, now im for pvp but in pve im combat 41 and 20 in assa

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses. ive chosen combat cuz its the best mutilate works fine too, but i don't got so imba daggers

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
yes ofc

Comments regarding your gear setut? my gear is 1800 ap 234 hit and 26% critss

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above? yes

What resistance gear sets do you have? well i don't have much..:/

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance? yes i do

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday) im sure atlest i can do 2 of them hope 3 aswell

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
ive raided scc and tk alot but im sure that there will be no prob in bt mh

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
i didn't like them in the guild and i heard this one was better. and it looks like all are alot kinder aswell:D

How important is loot to you? And why?
well the loot is importent cuz i get better gear and all wants it Wink u will get respecct aswell hah, well its importent to have fun while ur doing it too

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
yes i do

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
im 15 years old and im from stockholm sweden i like to ski when its snow that alot about me^^

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
some friends:D

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
no i don't..Sad

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? afro noppe
Back to top Go down
Chleo

Chleo

PostSubject: Re: rogue wanna join the guild:))   rogue wanna join the guild:)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:18 am

I do have one thing to add, did you read the guild rules? It clearly states that we want people "of or above" 18 years of age, I however am not in charge but it still messes my head up to see that people tend to "miss" that important forumsection where the guildrules are, I mean to be honest it doesnt take long to read them and personally I think it looks crap that people dont even bother reading them before applying.

Loves, Raiya.
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: rogue wanna join the guild:))   rogue wanna join the guild:)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   rogue wanna join the guild:)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm

chleo said it.

And apart from that we're full on rogues at the moment, we cant possibly fit another one in.

Good luck with your future raiding & thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rogue wanna join the guild:))   rogue wanna join the guild:)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rogue wanna join the guild:))
Page 1 of 1