Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avir

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:12 pm

First of all, I'd like to say hi and give you credit for the splendid job of progression you've been doing in the 25 man raids so far, I've been following it quite closely with my Derenidar. Oh and, sorry for fucking up at the eagle boss in ZA today, I have no clue what to do and wasn't even on Vent, my bad, but blame Derenidar anyway!

Character name/race/class
Avir, human rogue

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
I'm ShS for arena right now, 'cus a friend is playing, but I'll probably respec to combat maces again. (19/42/0)

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
It's by far the strongest PvE build for me, having Dragonstrike.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Sure, but I doubt I'll have to.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I tried not to focus on one stat and made sure that all my stats are above averange. Both hit, crit and AP are at a high level to make sure that I'm very solid DPS for SSC/TK.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Possibly every night.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
My old raid comm (Wanderers of Heaven/Vengeance) disbanded because of the leader and many members transferring off the realm. We had KZ and Gruul on farm status and Void Reaver was getting there too. We only managed to kill Lurker once before it went downhill and ended up disbanding due to lack of dedication and inactiveness. After that Derenidar and I started our own guild to help out lesser geared players to clear KZ, due to being full epic we could drag them trough KZ but we ended up getting annoyed because of slacking and inactiveness. We also did the first boss in ZA, but that's how far my experience in ZA goes.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Bloody Mess is the guild Derenidar and I had and I'm still in it because I'm playing my priest to PvP with now. Altho I'm planning to pick up raiding with my rogue.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is important because it helps the guild progression, but it doesn't matter to me who gets the loot, aslong as it helps the guild on.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes, these are very understanable policies if you want to raid seriously.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm a 17 years old guy from Belgium and I'll turn 18 in August this year. I don't really have hobbies apart from going to school (Possible weekend job) and spending loads of time with my girlfriend. I'm quite a music fanatic aswell.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Derenidar told me about BotE and I have quite high expectations of the guild due to being quite promising. (Fast progressing trough Gruul's lair, Void Reaver and Lurker) I suspect many more bosses to drop in the coming weeks.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Derenidar ,and Voldzam has seen my gear and told me it's what you were looking for.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Possibly quite a bit of DPS Wink

Cheers, look forward hearing from you.

-Avir
Back to top Go down
Avir

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that my rogue has 150 days played and I've got over two years experience with the class now, altho I didn't really do alot of PvE pre-TBC (just cleared ZG as raid leader). I've always been more of a PvP'er but when I raid I really dedicate myself to it.

That's all, just waiting for a reply know.

Good look with ZA.

-Avir
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: ..   Rogue application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:51 pm

We're in great need of at least one more rogue, so on my behalf, you're in. We'll put you on initiate and see how it works out. Just make sure you go combat for your first raid, don't wanna see no shadow stepping in there hehe.

Since you're turning 18 this year we'll bend the policy a little bit. You have the gear and seem like a reasonable kid so it's all good.

Oh, and we blame Derenidar for the bird-boss-incident Razz

Poke me, eilrion, sedana or frenkie for an invitation to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue application
Page 1 of 1