Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chleo, Holy Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chleo

Chleo, Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:52 am

Hi again guys its been a while, last tiome I posted was with my warrior Rodin so I will keep this pretty simple since you have many of the answers already Smile

Character name/race/class
Chleo, Human Paladin

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
Holy/Prot, Raid>grouping>pvp.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Simply cause I like to heal, to keep peoples alive and thats the obvious strength of my build, also to be able to tank 5-mens, weakness is the dps part, also just a moderate tank, no way of 10-mens-25-mens Cool

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Check Rodins application

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Im very happy with my gear setup, I cant currently link a armory link but you know how it works, also I think im logged out in pvp gear but I think I can name some items I have in the pve setup, Helm: Soem crappy blue one from heroics, Cloak: Bishop´s , Shoulders: Crystalforge, Shield: Aegis of the vindicator (maggy one), Trinket: Prayerbook, Boots: Courage Unending, Legs: Crystalforge, think thats about it, I will happily discuss my gear if youd like later on in game.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Check Rodins application

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Check Rodins application

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Cause I wanted to play more with my friends also getting to play on higher levels where I belong. Cool

How important is loot to you? And why?
Check Rodins application

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Check Rodins application

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Check Rodins application

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Check Rodins application

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Check Rodins application

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nothing really, again please contact me ingame if youd like to know anything!.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
Chleo

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:33 am

Thanks Minika, our evil workstations wont let us visit the armory Mad Anyways, theres ringswaps too just that I cant remember their names.
Back to top Go down
Melony

Melony

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:51 am

well, what can i say about this n00b? He is my master!! He have teach me everything i know..He is a great healadin and you will get some heals from this dude.. he whont sacrifize anyone!! (well, exept soklaes, but he desirves it^^ :-)

I hope to cya in this comunity my friend. love you.. hugsz00r

//mel
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:24 am

Thanks for you application, you caracter is pvp geared on armory as you said. Try to put your pve gear on as soon as possible and we will look into your application.

Thanks!

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Chleo

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:38 am

hup, done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Is chleo a alt? hence you answered everything in the first post with "check rohyn?'s answers" or what it was Razz
Back to top Go down
Chleo

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:52 pm

Chleo used to be my main, nowadays ive just playing around on different charcaters I have and now im bringing her back again into the light Smile
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 am

Hi there
We've decided to take you in on a trial so please contact me, Voldzam, Eloff, Eilrion or Frenkie for an invite to the guild.

/ Sedana
Back to top Go down
Chleo

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:22 am

Hey thats cool! Cool

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chleo, Holy Paladin   Chleo, Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chleo, Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1