Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerion L

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:14 pm

Character name/race/class
Aerion Lightheart/Human/Paladin

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
44/17/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
The reason i have chosen to heal is because it is something i really like doing! It also has an rp view to it, I am a man of the light. Besides i tried tanking and its not for me at all

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Indeed I would. I have tried various compositions along side with the holy points, and the reason I chose the protection path was because of the blessing of kings.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
There is no plan behind it at the moment besides the fact that i needed a bigger mana pool hence the Arcmage blah blah of Intellect (cant remember the excact name Very Happy)

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Those days are good for me, willing to raid other days than those as well

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I have some melee dps experience as a warrior from Moonglade. I am new to most of the TBC places though. I have killed Gruul, and i participated in killing Void Reaver sunday!

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I wasnt really in one... The guild i was in on Moonglade desided to reroll alliance side here on Argent Dawn and we havent started raiding again.

How important is loot to you? And why?
To say that wasnt important for me would be lying, how ever its not crucial! As long as the raids benefits from having me with them I am happy. Loot is not at all the main reason why i wanna raid

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I do... I know from my old days that preparation is very important.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I am 23 yeras old, I am from Denmark, ooh hobbies... hmm, none really besides wow and a lovely girlfriend Very Happy I am currently studying at Copenhagen school of social education, an education quite unique... But when done i will have a BA in social education and be qualified to work with everything from disabled children, disabled adults, a normal kindergarten and semi criminal youngsters!

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I have heard of you through some of my friends from Equitas, and some that I bumped into on several occasions Very Happy

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I do, quite alot it seems ! Eilrion, Legebrion, Minika, Frenkie, Tilena, Voldsam and Ysha! That should be it, hope i didnt forget any

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I am not currently attuned to Karazhan, but really working on it, should be done within days... Ohh and a link to my Armouy profile :

Looking forward to hearing form you!

Sincerly Aerion
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 pm

HAI!

we should plan some karazhan runs and heroics runs majn! goodluck!

oh he's awsome *vouched*
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Well you forgot I vouch for too... but then again you don't know as Sedana bounce
Hmm.. You're in mate! Poke me, Voldzam, Eilrion or Eloff for an invite to the guild

We will how ever put you on an non raider status to begin with so you can gear up in Karazhan, but you will be able to act as replacement and backup for 25 man raids until your gear is good enough to move you up to raider status.
Back to top Go down
Tilena

Tilena

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:05 am

God dammit Aerion! You got accepted to fast so I didn't have time to vouch for you Mad

Well, he's got my love anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1