Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laxit

Holy Paladin (: Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin (:   Holy Paladin (: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:47 am

Character name/race/class
Laxit / Human / Paladin

Talent build
50/11/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
i thought that was as good pve healing spec cuse im more in for pve than pvp.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Yes

Comments regarding your gear setup
Its not bad, and its not that good either, i got some epics left in karazhan and gruul,

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
i can join Mond, wed, fri, sat, sun.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
i got alot of experience in raid cuse ive done gruul kara tk ssc mag etc etc alot of times, but not that exp to lead raids

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
Im leaving guild becuse my guild dont raid that much so, and when they raid its no spot left for me so i dont get chance to build my gear up

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot are very important for me, but im not that person who gets mad when you lose, im a fair player, i like to gear up my self cuse i dont wonna have crappy gear

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes the sounds pretty good

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
Im a 16 year old boy from skåne in Sweden, My hobbies are Floorball and Foótball and WoW ofc ^^ my english is pretty good but ive got a little problem to spell some things.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I saw it on trade channel so i thought that sounds good ;D

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
no, i dont think so, but it would be fun to make some new friends

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
No, just that you sounds like a good and active raiding guild ;p hope you will inv me baba
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Holy Paladin (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin (:   Holy Paladin (: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Hey mate.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
i can join Mond, wed, fri, sat, sun.

Unfortunately our main raid days are tuesday and thursday + push raids on Sunday. So you might find yourself short of stuff to do in the guild if you miss out on our main week day raid nights.

We have an age requirement stated in our rules, saying that applicants should be 18 years old at least. This makes me doubt that you really read the rules carefully.

So based on our raid days and our age requirement I'm afraid we have to turn this application down.

Thanks for applying and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

Holy Paladin (:
Page 1 of 1