Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock Decendant :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
decendan

Warlock Decendant :) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Character name/race/class: Decendant ( Gnome ! ) Warlock

Talent build, i.e. 0/21/40.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.: Well This Spec Provides me with bonus Damage to Most Class's I.e If with a Shadow priest my Crits from Shadow Bolt Increases Damage for them and myself and my CoS Increases the Damage again so in those Long Fights We have maximum Damage so they dont last as long.. Downfall to this spec is i dont have Curse of Ex Which Slows the Mobs Down in say the Vashj fight Sad

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? I would Indeed Smile

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? Well My gear is Currently Planked togez because it was the best i can find Smile But I am Doing Lots of heroics to Improve my gear currently trying to get all my +Spell hit gear then start gathering more crit

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above? my standard gear gives me 10k HP Unbuffed But if needed i can go to higher HP unbuffed by equiping my PvP gear

What resistance gear sets do you have? None at the Moment Currently Trying to build the Spell hit First but if needed i will Keep my Badges and gain in Fire Res for the Leo Fight Or whatever other Res u want me to collect i will do my Best to gain it

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance? Yes i do Smile

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday) I can Attend Tuesday Sunday and I can Attend the Wednesday and Thursday but i might not be able to attend one of them on certain weeks as i work Part time at nights only 1 night a week though so i should be good for attending as much as possible

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community. Last guild was Ever Dark who Raided SSC and TK where we got to the last boss in Each them somthing bad happend with the guild leader and it all went down hill from there

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community. It Disbanded " Twice"

How important is loot to you? And why? Important but getting Boss's Down is No1 on my list Smile If the Loot is a bigger upgrade to someone else and will help the raid benifit more from them getting it i will gladly pass without any problems

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? I do

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc). Well I am 17 I am from Scotland and my Hobbies are Warcraft and College. Trying to Complete my coarse in IT Computer support

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? i heard about the guild from Rothinn One of my friends from Ever Dark i still keep in touch with him eventho he will probs denie knowing me because i am gnome

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? Rothinn If he looks past the gnomish part

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add? I Play alot and i also talk alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:54 pm

Behold! This is the gnome who started crying on TS after I gave 3450 to his friend for her mount!
Back to top Go down
http://virvelvind.net
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:56 pm

Sensitive gnomes are always nice to have around Smile
Back to top Go down
Decendan

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:59 pm

What he said Smile
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:12 pm

was this the guy rothinn? Very Happy I hope he was Roleplaying Smile
Back to top Go down
Decendan

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:18 pm

I was i was Roleplaying !! Smile Rothinn didnt send u this Recording did he lol
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:31 pm

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Decendant

Quick question, is this gear your raiding gear? seeing as it consists heavily of pvp gear and have 36 hitrating and 910 spelldmg? If it aint, coudl you please make sure to log out in your raid gear so we can see what level your gear is at.

The officers will discuss your application and get back to you once we've reached a decicion.
Back to top Go down
Decendan

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Yeh Crying or Very sad Thats my Current Raiding Gear .. I am Trying my Best to get rid of the 5 PvP Items I am Currently Using Hopefully with all the heroics i am goin to my loot will drop to improve it Smile

I currently have 1040 Damage with my Armor on But trying to Improve
And my Hit is 36 which i am Greatly trying to improve. I also Go to karazhan Every Monday with my Friends to Try and Accomplish this
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Just a few tips, with that low spellhit you should be affliction and not destro Smile and stack up on those spellhit gems!
Back to top Go down
Decendan

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Well Since ive only been doin heroics and Karazhan I just stuck with Destro because Hit rating isnt a massive must in those Low instances But if yous are wanting me to be Affliction untill i get more spell hit i will Smile
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:18 am

Well, I am no officer Razz but just a few tips for early instance raiding. you need the +hit to be able to dmg bosses Smile

That is why warlocks are first aff until they get hit gear then they are destro Smile and yeah, trash doesnt req hit, it is only bosses so thats why some raiders got trash and boss gear with them to raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Decendan

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:52 pm

How Much spell hit is Acceptable for The Instances you raid ? And i will try to accomplish this asap ?
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:56 pm

think most of our locks run with around 200 spellhit for bossfights or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .....   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:37 pm

id say 120 as absolute minimum.. i got 176 currently and i barely miss/resist... though my gear is getting out of date
Back to top Go down
Decendan

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:26 am

Okay Smile Will try my best to get that asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Decendant :)   Warlock Decendant :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Decendant :)
Page 1 of 1