Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

human warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage

human warlock Empty
PostSubject: human warlock   human warlock Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:53 am

Character:
mortem/warlock/human

Talent build, i.e. 0/21/40
My Armory link

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses
Strong dps but causes some aggro

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes i like warlock in every aspect ( but i hope i can have something to say in it Razz)

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I am a fairly well geared warlock got some t4 and 90% epic only missing one item. Focusing on Spell crit, Spell Power, and spell hit

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can raid all all days but on normal school days i need to get to bad 22.30

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Some oldschool, kara, TK (Void Reaver), gruul, ZA

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
want to go new places now and want to get rid of the Days of our lives my cussent Guild have (Soap-Drama, who needs a tv... seriously)

How important is loot to you? And why?
Not Alot... Ofcause getting Epic is fun, and I want Tier 6. But when the Lich King comes, I will probobly get better greens anyways

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yeah, 30 shards, 100% Ready to pewpew, and all the pots I need

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I am a boy for Norway, lives in a city called Larvik. I am 17 years old, but gets 18 in October
Going to school, learning to sell (NI-HAO)
I have a Severe Writing and reading Disability, though I speak English well enough

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Gangadjinn - Real Life Friend, and the Father of my Sisters Baby

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Gangadjinn and Satanash both inhereted a strong Affinity to Drama

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Hope you can see around my EXTREME writing Disability, and please excuse me for getting Gangadjinn to pretty up this thing
And also hope I am allowed to be alot with my guild, and still be raiding with you guys
Back to top Go down

human warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: human warlock   human warlock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:10 am

I know Mortem quite good, and the fact that IU can move my heavy and hairy behind and sit on him if he disbehaves, seems to be a way of knowing that he'll stay in line...

Mortem is as of today one of the best DD's DK has had, and he will be better as his gear progresses....

A good and helpful sould....

I had to correct some things in his post... as he has a serious disability writing any language...
Back to top Go down

human warlock
Page 1 of 1