Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babapapa - Holy pala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Babapapa

Babapapa - Holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Babapapa - Holy pala   Babapapa - Holy pala Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 pm

Character name/race/class]

My character is a dwarf male paladin, called Babapapa

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

Atm I'm 44/17/0 (Holy) with improved Lay on Hands.

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses. :

I chose holy, because i love to heal. Besides that i chose to take Improved Lay on Hands and Aura mastery instead of Unyielding faith and Stoicism because i i mostly PvE. If i wanted to get a more PvP based specc i would switch. I got some really nice raid healing talents, but I'm not so resistant to Curses, fears and stuns, which i could get with some oter talents.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge? :

I got protection and retribution gear, so i would change my specc if you require so.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find? :

My PvE gear, is based on healing power, mp5 and crit. Thats why i use vengeful handguards for instance, they got alot of crit. I had a break about 1 month ago, so i was gone for 5 months, so my gear is not BT gear, but i can handle SSC / TK without any real problems.
I got pvp gear, if i need more crit and i got some more PvE gear for more mp5, so i change if its needed for the fight.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above? :

It does, but if I need more hp i will take on one or 2 pieces of PvP gear, which don't gimp my heling power, mp5 and crit.

What resistance gear sets do you have? :

Doesn't have any.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance? :

Yes i do.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday):

I can attend all raids, prepared etc.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community:

I played here on AD with my warrior Zet pre tbc, but when tbc was released i gave Zet to a friend. Then i missed the game and came back to lvl this pala, and been on alot of servers, because i moved alot to play with my friends. I've been in alot of guilds, but on another servers. Now I'm in Eternity raiders because the leaders is my RL friends. I cleared KZ, ZA, Gruul's, Magtheridon's lair, 4/6 SSC and 3/4 TK.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community:

I got tired of raiding with them, and because my best friend IRL left, and 2 of my best in-game friends left too.

How important is loot to you? And why? :

I would like some loot i won't lie about that, but it's not the biggest factor, when i choose guild. The social part is alot more important for me, which also explain why i left Eternity raiders.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid? :

Yes i like your policies, and I'm always prepared for raids with food, pots, elixirs and any other consumable.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc):

I'm a 16 year old boy, who lives in Denmark. I play american football, wow and hang out with friends. I really like to go to lan parties, because they bring both your friends and wow together ;D I'm going to high school or "gymnasium" next year, so i expect alot of parties there which also is very nice.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild? :

Pre tbc i was in the same community as Glalyn and Eivor, and i was in SL with Ylve, but also seen alot of you guys in Shatt etc. I expect to have a great time when we raid, and when we do guildie stuff and go to heroics etc. I also expect a nice guild chat, and i expect to and hope i will make alot of friends.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you? :

I know Glalyn and Eivor and played with Ylve

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Nope i think this is a nice template, who goes around every question i might have.

Cheers
Babapapa
Back to top Go down
Ylve

PostSubject: Re: Babapapa - Holy pala   Babapapa - Holy pala Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Yes, I where in a SL heroic run with Baba last night, and we had exelent healing. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Babapapa - Holy pala   Babapapa - Holy pala Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:09 am

Thank you for your application. Due to us having a summer break atm answers might take a little bit longer than usual. The officers will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as we can.
Best wishes
/Sedana
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Babapapa - Holy pala   Babapapa - Holy pala Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Hello
I want to meet up with you in your pve gear cause I think you're wearing pvp/pve mix atm on the armory.
I will be online tomorrow night so just whisper me on Sedana or Kimora

See you soon

// Sedana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babapapa - Holy pala   Babapapa - Holy pala Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babapapa - Holy pala
Page 1 of 1