Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )

Go down 
+7
Derenidar
Nymphéas
Celebrion
Voldzam
Rothinn
Erektoor
Minika
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aakasha

Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Empty
PostSubject: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Character name/race/class
Aakasha/Night Elf/Druid

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

raid specc : 48/0/13

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

I am a moonkin and this will be my build until next patch. Atm I have enough mana regenration to last the longer fights with a good dps rotation. I also have the 4% + spell hit and improved faerie fire that gived 3% hit to melee.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

I've played this game for quite long as a Balance druid. I would appreciate help with feral and resto build and I would respec if needed. I use the 6x wrath , IS, MF + FF and over again or STx3, IS and MF and FF.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

I like having a good balance between crit and spell power. I am hit % capped and if you wonder why it is cloth then your answer would be - because leather does not provide me with good overall dmg in the raid done. technically I am a warlock with a pala tank mace.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

I have 10k health without blood pact when buffed.

What resistance gear sets do you have?

Leather SR gear from LW recipies.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

Yes but so far it proves unneeded in most fights because shapeshifting dispels immobilizing effects and polymorph. I can afford to spend mana to come in and out of form.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

Every night to 11pm.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

full MC, BWL, AQ20 and 40, full Kara, gruul, maggie, full SSC , full TK, MH to Archemonde and BT to Reliquary of souls.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

hooligans disbanded so i am still looking. I am in inner circle at the moment as a non-raider and I hate it .

How important is loot to you? And why?

Not at all. balance druids do not have gear but tier and boots that drop for RoS. Thats it.I need a new ring , cape and neck but nothing really major that i wouldnt pass on.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Tranquil surroundings, consumables, resistance gear, Medallion of the Alliance, good mood and coca cola.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

i am 18 year-old-girl from bulgaria. My real name is Verena but call me Ren if Aakasha doesnt cope with you. I love drawing, listening to good rock ( old school and new) and I love anime and manga in general. My dream is to become a plastic surgeon or cure sick monkeys in South Africa.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

I hear you raid and youre good at it. I wish to join you guys so I dont end up drooling at those who raid. I just love raiding and working with a bunch of loony gamers like myself. Dont know why but I love it. I expect you except my feathers and fat butt as they are. I know you dont like moonking and ive heard the hibernation shit but Id love to do SOMETHINg before the new patch.

A lot of friends of mine are in. Ylve, Minarva, Hatorri are the ones I have in my head atm.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

those three up there.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm

hai2u chikin! http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Aakasha

oh and we do need the insiginia for archimonde's fears ^_^

Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Im-a-chikin-lol

Last edited by Minika on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erektoor

Erektoor

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Seems like a very nice person with big bound to Balance talent tree ^^

Good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm

This boomkin seems really funny. Also she promised me a boobjob, giving me 3 boobs! Please accept! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://virvelvind.net
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm

" cure sick monkeys in South Africa." - this might just be your key to get inside BotE

Very Happy

Well, as we say to everyone, we'll have a talk about it and get back to you. Weekends are usually a bit slower so give us a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 pm

/vote Yes
Back to top Go down
Aakasha

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:34 am

Im serious about the monkeys : /

Just as a reminder - moonkins in general use pvp gear and self proclaim themselves for imba. I don't like that. I hate pvp moonkins - the ones who are useless in PVE!

Minarva calls me a Glass Cannon for a reason and Id like you guys to see it. For all you mages who drool for 5% crit - you wont get it. It is 5,8% for you since I am using Idol of the Raven Goddess. id love to get some DKP for tier loot for the little time left between the new patch and the expansion.

I missed this in my App: I have a level 70 mage Firraley, level 70 shaman Feimaiden and many others close to 70 alts. I havent made the resistance gear yet, but i have the mats ready ( id hate to have something that i wont use and is expensive ).

That is all!

Green Peace and Love,

Aakasha t3h m00nqu33n.
Back to top Go down
Nymphéas

Nymphéas

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:14 am

5,8% Crit. Are you mad..? Have you any idea what that will do to my threat... Ahh well i'll just blame a hunter for overagroing+ FD. So i couldnt do anything about it.. it just whent for me Question

Looking forward to meet ya. Good luck on your app.
Back to top Go down
Derenidar

Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:39 am

Nymphéas wrote:
5,8% Crit. Are you mad..? Have you any idea what that will do to my threat... Ahh well i'll just blame a hunter for overagroing+ FD. So i couldnt do anything about it.. it just whent for me Question

Looking forward to meet ya. Good luck on your app.

damn you're onto us
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:49 pm

"Im serious about the monkeys : /"

Oh, don't get me wrong, so am I, some people even say they were better than The Beatles. I'm not totally convinced though, but still, they made some quality music back in the 60's.
Back to top Go down
Aakasha

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 am

:3 a lot of replys! Go Go community power Very Happy

thanks for the support all!

I like monkeys. theyre frendlier than a gold farmer and more loyal than a dog. What more do we need in life?
Back to top Go down
Eyedea

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:43 am

Monkeys also play with there own Shit...

Just thought i'd throw that into the mix too.

pirat
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:42 am

Eyedea wrote:

pirat

You'd better go wash your hands then.
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:27 am

Celebrion wrote:
Eyedea wrote:

pirat

You'd better go wash your hands then.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Aakasha

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:19 am

quite the discussion I opened up about monkeys. O.o

I bet monkeys are smarter than us and that is why the first humanoid to go to space is a monkey.

Lotta activity, but still waiting on d001d leaders.
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 am

Well it was the lguildmaster himself that started the monkey discussion.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:39 am

Oh dear *grin*
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 am

Page 2! Tum tum tummmm
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:36 am

monkeys are expendable and can't say "hey wtf get me out of this space ship, you can't seriously mean that I'm the first humanoid in space ever, that ain't fair dude!", that's why they sent em to space Smile

Yeah, we're still in the process of reviewing our dps situation and wether or not we want an el bombokino terrible.

In my opinion your application is fine and you seem like fun. So nothing to worry about there.
Back to top Go down
Aakasha

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:04 am

But when i press 1 really fast I make dps :>

3-4 mages will have about a 20 % overall dmg increase if they are with me or with me and an ele shammy ( couldnt get more than 20% increase because of threat).

But thats math and luck!

About the monkeys:

I R Baboon is a monkey an he is IMBA! ( google I R Baboon :>)
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Ok friendly owl-deer-bear-thingy, we're gonna give you a chance to impress us. We've had a non-moonkin policy before, but we've been suprised by other classes before that we've had little faith in. But, should this not work out, I'll be straight forward enough with you. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Holler at me, Frenkie, Sedana or Melony for an invitation to the guild. I'm curious to see how well boomkins perform in 25 man BT raids.
Back to top Go down
Rothinn

Rothinn

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:23 pm

owl-deer-bear-thingy > man-bear-pig!
Back to top Go down
http://virvelvind.net
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 am

Voldzam wrote:
, but we've been suprised by other classes before that we've had little faith in.

Dwarf rogues??
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 am

haha good one, we're an unusual breed.
Back to top Go down
Satanash

Satanash

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:35 am

Aakasha wrote:
But when i press 1 really fast I make dps :>

3-4 mages will have about a 20 % overall dmg increase if they are with me or with me and an ele shammy ( couldnt get more than 20% increase because of threat).

But thats math and luck!

About the monkeys:

I R Baboon is a monkey an he is IMBA! ( google I R Baboon :>)

Hello Aakasha.

Nice to see u again. Maybe u remember, we were in one 2v2 arena team but never played together.

i am ele so i hope the officers gonna try u. Would be a nice DPS combo =)

huheee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )   Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonkin Application ( im not hibernating )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next