Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soralia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:16 am

Character name/race/class
Soralia / Night Elf / Priest

Talent build
23 / 38 / 00

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I like imp divine spirit and i try to use it in most of my specs so thats why i use this spec. Gives all of us the healers a boost in healing making all of our lifes easier Razz ! But i can only get 3 out of 5 points in empowered healing this way but i guess you can't have it all.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
I respec once a week at least for arena duty so YES i am willing to respec if needed.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I change gears depending on the fight, i have the primal mooncloth set that has a considerable ammount of healing and MP5 but when the fight requires me to have more stamina and such i swich to some kara gear or pvp sets. In this gear changing phase i pay more attention to mana regen than the healing without neglecting the latter because its better to heal less than not to heal at all!!!

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I stopped working the week before so i have a looooooot of free time on my hands almost all days work for me

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I did old school raids BWL / MC / AQ but that was with my rogue i raided a bit with Enigma when they started and did a couple of Void runs in The Eye, also gruul and we killed a few world bosses that was fun! Very Happy

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I couldn't play over the summer for a couple of months and by the time i got back they disbanded

How important is loot to you? And why?
Well better gear helps me keep you out of ghost form for as long as possible!
P.S if you like the way you look in ghost form just sent me a wisper and i'll do my best to make it happen Razz

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Reasonable!

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I am 24 years old, male, i live in Cyprus but i was born in Greece and i am an Anime fan but i also watch series, i am watching "4400" right now and waiting to see if "LOST" will ever answer anything! And last i like to play an internet game called WOW(World of Warcraft) dont know if you ever heard about it!! Wink

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard about BotE from Sedana and i expect nothing less than greatness and i hope i can help you achieve it!

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
From among your ranks i know Sedana but if she would vouch for me... well that's up to her!

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
At 5:10 am all looks peachy i'll let you know if something comes to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:53 am

improved DS haaaaahahahahahaha weeeeeeeeeeeeee love you!
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:00 am

Great to see that a priest is applying, we are in need of those. Your gear is great, similar to mine with some improvements Razz

Hope to be able to heal by your side

/Eloff
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:19 am

Of course I vouch for you! But you already know that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1