Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ereon

Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest   Holy priest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:14 am

Ereon / night elf / priest

Talent build: 27/34/0
Eerm, my comp is being pig-headed again and doesnt want me to open wow-armory, it keeps doing it (Work, you %$5*!) Nope, sorry...

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Being holy seems to be my life goal. I tried shadow build, but simply can't think out how it works Smile
Most of talents spent in discipline tree are more than obvious I think, like decreased threat caused by holy spells, or reduced mana cost of instant spells, etc. Improved spirit buff I choosed 'cause priests are the only ones who can get it, and it helps to stand longer in boss fights and work more effective with your mana. In holy tree I picked Spirit of Redepmtion due to increased spirit and possibility of being useful after death. Else I have all talents how to improve and increase my heals and reduce its mana cost.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes, ofcourse. I'm open to new ideas. Fe. I didn't like Spirit of Redemption, 'cause when you have a druid with you, she/he can't ress you, but she/he has to wait for you to die for "second time" but friend of mine made me to get this "Tanya" as he called it. But to be honest if the idea didn't fit with my opinion (I would be more than annoyed if I was made to change to shadow tree) I would argue a lot. Ehm, yeah...

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Curently Im trying to get more stamina to my gear. Unfortunately "that called" Troll set from ZA plus new rewards for badges doesnt really fit with long lasting fights, less mana regen/spirit. So I would prefere T4/5 over it.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
This can be problem. I dont really know when I'll have time, due to my job. I dont have regular time schedule, dont even have two day shifts/ two days off/ two night shifts. But I'd try my best to attend as many raids as possible.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I raid before TBC ZG/AQ 20/MC with small raid community. They are mostly same nation as I am, most of them know each other IRL, which was a bit problem when they choosed who would raid tonight - "The one who drinks beer with me or the new priest who I know only from game?"
Anyway, I raid with them Kara, Gruul, ZA.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
They werent able to understand why I cant raid every wensday as they wanted me to and like I said they prefered known friends (which is understandable, of course, but doesnt give me many chances to raid).

How important is loot to you? And why?
It is important, I would lie if I said it wasnt... But I passed item many times for a friend who needed it more.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I would never come to an instance without being full ready!

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Erm... Im 25 years old girl and I live in Prague in Czech republic. I work as stewardess for Czech airlines, I can say my job is my hobby. Else Im getting busy with preparation of my wedding. Often you can catch me "afk - cooking" or (erhm, nope, this can read teenagers, so CENSORED!) Embarassed

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
From a friend of mine. Satanash, he kept whispering me how great guild it is and where he is right now. I cant deny: Im curious!

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Like I said, Satanash, and Gangandjinn (*waves* "how are you?")
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest   Holy priest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:55 am

Back to top Go down
Satanash

Satanash

Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest   Holy priest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:13 am

Heya mate.
This is the person who holded me if i was on the ground. Not just a great healer but a warmhearth friend too.

If we need a good healer priest thats the man.
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest   Holy priest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:22 am

Just making sure, you have been contacted in game by one of our officers right? If not please poke me, Voldzam, Eilrion or Frenkie for a talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest   Holy priest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:41 am

poked her for a invite to SSC when she was about to go to work.

so nothing more that i know off...anyway like sedana said, pokerdiepoke and we'll have a talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest   Holy priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest
Page 1 of 1