Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Holy Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garantio

Application - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Application - Holy Priest   Application - Holy Priest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:44 am

Character name/race/class

Garantio/Dwarf/Priest

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
23/38/0 ()

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
This build was done for running heroics. So being the only disc/holy priest in 5-man instances I prefer to have my buffs maxed out. Other talent points were dropped to increase healing effects and mana regen as much as possible and decrease treat generated. The weakness is the other side of its strength - points spent for improved fort and spirit could be used to increase healing, make better inspiration etc.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Being reasonably justified - sure. The only direction I want to keep - I'd like to be healer. So no shadow respec (no PvP disc as well Wink )

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
It's just the best I could get by now. Was trying to increase +healing and mp5 as much as I can to keep tank alive as long as possible. Sure I do plan to improve it. Currently, the worst point of this gear is lack of stamina (Hello, PMC!)

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Tue,Thu are ok for me. Sun - not every week. Fri - almost never (it's used to drink beer on Fridays together with friends and family, so my wife wouldn't let me spent these nights in WoW Smile )

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
No prior raid guild/community. Just have been in Kara 4 times with Nigthfall's alts (my friend is imba lock in that community and his alt is a nice growing prot war).

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
No community - no reason Smile

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is important since it allows me to raid better and get more fun from next raids Smile No other reasons, I'm not greedy when you don't steal my fun Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Sure. Playing MMO RPGs from old times of MUDs I'm always trying to exploit my abilities at the best possible way. Certainly, this include all the exlixirs, food etc in WoW raids Smile

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm 30 y.o. male Russian. Married. Hobbies? Ermm... sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... joking Smile I love beer, I love my wife and besides that and WoW I'm fan of McLaren Mercedes Formula-1 team Smile
Ohh, just almost forgot to add that I've got some sense of humor, sometimes quite evil one. So be ready to blame me that I'm joking too much Wink

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I've seen a recruitment message on Trade channel few days ago. Then I came to this forum, found out that I know Sedana from old Underbog/SP times and discovered that you're quite a good guild for me - you're not far ago from me (you bet, I cannot go to BT now Smile ), you're developing and you're not stuck in Kara like many others Smile When I've got an invitation to heal in SSC from Sedana this Sunday evening (she didn't know I heard of you before Smile ), I decided that it's my chance to learn you better before applying. Well, I'm satisfied with the group I've been and hope I wasn't the worst member there Smile

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
As I've said already I know Sedana. And I think some other guys who got my heals in SSC can say their oppinion of me Smile

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Cookies? Wink
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Application - Holy Priest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:01 am

Hey Garantio, I think we played some together when Sedana was leveling. I played a fucked up boomkin named Siletha, but when I stopped leveling that character and went back to my rogue, Sedana decided to go all out.

I remember you as both a solid and good healer and a nice dude which is all I need to vouch for you.

Armory is atm acting up on me, not showing names and stuff on gear. But I can however see that you're above 1700 bonus healing, maybe a bit low on mana though but nothing big.

I'd say it would be a waste to not take you in. I'm just gonna check with the other leaders, but on my behalf you're welcome, so we'll get back to you asap with a definite answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Application - Holy Priest   Application - Holy Priest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am

Quote :
Hey Garantio, I think we played some together when Sedana was leveling. I played a fucked up boomkin named Siletha

Hi there! Sure I do remember you. You were always coupled with Sedana.

Thank you for the nice feedback! I'm looking forward to meet you in rogue clothes Smile
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Holy Priest   Application - Holy Priest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:41 am

Garantio wrote:
You were always coupled with Sedana.

They are joined twins and growing up they grew more effectionate to eachother and experimented on sex.

So they are actually a couple now...
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Application - Holy Priest   Application - Holy Priest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:23 am

Well you already know you're in mate and ofc I vouch for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Holy Priest   Application - Holy Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1