Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eaden2

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:52 am

Character name/race/class
Eaden Human Paladin

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
44/12/5

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I've chosen my spec like this to optimize all possible blessings, get longest range on my aura's and still being very mana suffecient.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Ofcourse, I'm always willing to talk about my spec, answer any questions or even help other paladins with a spec and why they should pick certain things over another.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
My gear is/will be optimized purely for mana per 5 and crit. I think of a healing paladin like the duracell bunny. It just keeps going and going and... You get the picture. Laughing

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I could raid 7 days a week if it came to it. I would only be prevented if any RL things came up; birthdays and family stuff.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
PreTBC: ZG, AQ20+40, MC, Onyxia, BWL, NAXX, all 4 outdoor worlddragons.(as warrior)
PostTBC: ZA, Kara, Full SSC, full TK, Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's Lair.(as warrior)
PostTBC:ZA, Kara. (as paladin)

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I grew tired in warrior tankage, plain and simple.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is to me as it should be to everyone else; the better gear the better you can perform and prevent those 1% wipes on bosses. The better geared a tank is the more joyful it is for us healers to keep him or her up, the better healing gear we healers got the easier we got with keeping the tank up. I'm not a lootwhore i just see it as a rather important thing as a dedicated raider.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yep, its what is to be expected by raiders and i wont have any issues with coping with them.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm 21 years old, live in a little town with 5k citizens in Denmark. For a living i repair cars in a town nearby. My hobbies are Wow and cars. When im not working and playing wow, i spend time with my freinds and drink so much my braincells drown Laughing

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard of you by a post on the Argent Dawn Forums, and spoke a little with voldzam just now. I except BotE to be a mature guild with a lot of fun raiding nights in sight. I think with a good amount of effort you can see what ever Outlands has to offer and I want to help you with seeing it.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Hmm, not that i know of. But i hope if i get accepted i will get someone Laughing

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Hmm, not really. Hope You'll enjoy reading my application and I will look forward to hearing from you.

Many regards
Eaden

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Eaden2

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:31 am

Ahum! *blushes* I forgot Armory link.

So here it is!

Back to top Go down
Eaden2

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:33 am

erh..

Couldent get link to work Razz
Back to top Go down
Eaden2

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:36 am

.. No comment.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:45 am

Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:39 am

very nice and colorfull application Laughing

made me laugh... you'll hear from us very soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1