Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Palakwak

Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin   Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:29 am

Character Palakwak. Human Paladin

Talent build: 44/12/5 healbot

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses:
I choose Holy simply because it's the most wanted spec for a paladin to be for raiding.
DPS is just...... lolwut but it takes me like 3 minutes of non-stop flash healing to go OOM, only selfbuffed.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
I whould.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I try to go for alot of MP/5 and healing mostly. along with ofcourse some int and stamina to survive a few hits from certain AOE.
I haven't looked up what kind of loot drops where for me, I just raid and hope for good stuff and will judge on the spot if it's better for me or not. Though I do tend to wowwiki a boss out of curiosity.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, friday, Saturday and sometimes sunday

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I have been raiding for - I think- about 2 years. I was in a guild before The Burning Crusade, on another server ( Doomhammer PVE ) Where I raided Molten Core, Blackwing lair, Ahn Qiraj, and Naxxramas. Progress there was 7 bosses down in Naxx and still poking the Eye of C'thun.
After this guild disbanded in TBC due to the leader being on vacation and people buggering off, I decided to transfer to Argent Dawn where I started to raid with my rogue in a guild whose name I forgot... (shame on me) This guild downed Mag and 2 bosses in SSC but also disbanded, after that I decided to raid with my paladin again, and got a spot in the raid community "Keepers of the Pig" wich I am currently still in. This community is nice, although alot of people seem to only want the easy raids for loot and there seems to be no progress or dedication what so ever and therefor I decided to apply to this guild.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
See raid experience Razz

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is VERY important to me. Because without loot a guild has a very hard time progressing so everyone needs good loot! :>

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I do. No more than logical terms.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Oh god, this is where the geek in me is exposed! I'm 20 years of age, Dutch (Holland) I like to game alot. I play Warhammer 40K and have recently discovered Dungeons & Dragons Razz

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
A very good friend of mine, Ishi told me about a good looking guild that needed a feral druid and a paladin, and since we both feel the same way about wanting a proper guild to raid with we decided to both apply for it.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I don't think I know anyone. But who knows, people might know me and be in the guild.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I think this is the first application where I didn't have to put extra info in.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: ..   Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Awesome application mate. With your pre-tbc experience and seeing that we need 1-2 more holy pallies before we're closing that spot, I think you would make a fine member of the guild.

Welcome to Blood of the Elders. I'll poke you in-game when I see you, otherwise contact me, eilrion, sedana or eloff
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin   Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:48 pm

more dutchies!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin   Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palakwak - lvl 70 Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1