Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ishikengo - Feral Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishikeng

Ishikengo - Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Ishikengo - Feral Druid   Ishikengo - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:46 am

Character name/race/class
Ishikengo/Night Elf/Druid

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
0/47/14

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Sum durids is bare. I'm feral to the bone, and to top it off tanks are pretty wanted/needed these days. I can also switch to semi-decent DPS if needed. On the downside, don't expect more than a few heals in an emergency. Mana pool? What's that?

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
I'd be willing to respec, and have a full, fairly up to date resto set.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Armour -> HP -> Dodge. My focus atm is hitting the armour cap, while also trying to build up my stamina. Once I'm at the armour cap I'll look more at dodge. Bear = meatshield, that's my take on things.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend all of those days.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
Pre-TBC I raided mostly with my priest. Back in the days when shadow could still heal *sighs nostalgically...* Ahem. anyway, my guild wasn't exactly the most motivated in the world but we still got part way through BWL. After TBC I played hard as my druid, love her to bits. Have had very bad luck with guilds either disbanding/falling apart or going nowhere due to lack of commitment, but have managed to regularly do Karazhan, early ZA, Gruul, VR, and regular attempts at early SSC. Have also been lucky enough to have once done all of TK, SSC, and the first boss of Hyjal as part of a trial with another guild, so I am attuned to Hyjal and BT. My previous guild to this one has been Keepers of the Pig. I love them to bits, some of the members are friends as well as raidmates, and they're the ones I've been doing regular content with for a long time.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Much as I love them, more and more it seemed that people just wanted to alt it up in Karazhan rather than progress in the harder instances. I want to see the content, I want to progress my character, I want to feel the thrill of downing new bosses again. There's nothing like it. And much as I feel horrible to leave, I just haven't been getting that from them. So I decided to find another group along with Palakwak.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is a good incentive. It gives people a goal. And I love improving my character, being able to tank bigger bosses, being able to tank them better. This applies to all loot except the Stranglestaff which I will sell my soul for :3

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I have no problem with your policies, and I'd be scared if you *didn't* expect me to be prepared for raids o_o

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm 21, live in Scotland, and my primary hobby is WoW. Other than that mostly other games, such as Oblivion and the Sims. I do read like a maniac, but sadly this means I have the annoying habit of running out of books... Oh, and I have the horrible suspicion Palakwak is going to get me hooked on Warhammer.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard about it through a friend of mine (Minika) when talking about thinking of leaving Keepers.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Probably not, I'm a pretty quiet person so I don't know many peeps :3

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
You haven't missed anything, but I should add that from the 1st to the 14th of February I will actually be at Palakwak's, so if I'm wanted for any trials then it will have to be at a different time to him.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: ..   Ishikengo - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Hey Ishikengo. We're gonna take you in along with Palakwak, you have good experience from both pre-tbc and tbc raiding and have written a nice application.

Poke me, Eilrion, Sedana or Eloff in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Ishikengo - Feral Druid   Ishikengo - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Ishikeng wrote:
from the 1st to the 14th of February I will actually be at Palakwak's, so if I'm wanted for any trials then it will have to be at a different time to him.

get a second pc/laptop kk? Razz heard you already joined, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ishikeng

PostSubject: Re: Ishikengo - Feral Druid   Ishikengo - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Hehe, thank you! ^^ I have a laptop, but alas Palakwak has a modem but no router, so only one of us can be connected at a time while I'm there.

After the trip though I'm all yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Ishikengo - Feral Druid   Ishikengo - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 pm

We could never say no to one that play's Warhammer 40k, right Voldzam? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: ..   Ishikengo - Feral Druid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:32 am

no that's true, we had our 40k days too, although I think it was over 10 years ago I played the game and all the little space marine dudes are in boxes in the basement Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishikengo - Feral Druid   Ishikengo - Feral Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishikengo - Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1