Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zatix

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid   Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Character name/race/class
Zatix/Night Elf/Druid

Talent build 0/50/11

I picked this tallent tree because its the one that fits me best after what i use while i play and will do some damage.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
I dont have anything against respeccing, and i would love to know any way to get my character better.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I am specced as a "critter" because i do more damage than if i go for AP. The downside is that it generates more aggro than if i had geared for AP.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
It all depends on when i have to work, but as long as i dont have work i can attend. But most days im free to raid.

I have only been raiding kara and i want to move on to a new raid i havent been to yet

I left my old guild because they only raided Karazan and i wanted to start raiding new instances

How important is loot to you? And why?
I care about loot i would be lying if i said that i didnt, but the raid itself is what i care most about and meeting new bosses that i havent seen before is the main reason i like to raid and acomplish challanges with other people

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Im 20 years old i am from norway my hobbies is music, my car and wow

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
Voldzam, my ezpectations is only to have fun and get to know new people that is one of the reason i play

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
No, i transfered to this server a month ago so dont realy know anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: ..   Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 pm

Ok, Kitty dps'er, we'll take you in and give you a shot.

Welcome to BotE
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1