Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid - Kanininen

Go down 
+7
Glalyn
Chleo
Minika
Garantio
Voldzam
Sedana
Nymphéas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaninine

Resto Druid - Kanininen Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:15 am

Character name/race/class

Night elf Druid and the name is kanininen.

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

1/0/60

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

First i was a Feral DPS and got bored of it and wanted to try something new. and when i got some gear i respecced resto and i loved it so i stayed that way, and i still do.
it was a friend of mine who gave me tips about the specc. (since i didn´t know that much about druid healers). and she said it was a raiding specc.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

well, i have some dps gear and some tanking parts, so yeah if i have gear thats ok, and the guild want me to respecc then ofc. and if i don´t have ok gear then i just have to go and find some better gear parts Smile ( and maby get some help from the guild to find that gear ).

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

Well i tried to get the T4 set but my things were better so i only have the T4 shoulders. so yeah i think it was the best things i could find, when it was better than T4.

What resistance gear sets do you have?

None.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

No i don´t.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)

Thats up to what time the raids are when i work. But i think i can raid mostly everyday. and time doesn´t matter when i don´t work.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

I have been in two guilds before, one of them only raid Karazhan, and the other guild raided Karazhan, ZA, Gruul and Maggie.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

the reason for leaving my prior guilds is beacuse, if someone left everyon started to leave, (not me) i stayed to the end of it, and then it was only me and some others left, and we couldn´t go for any radis and so on. when i was online it was like 1 or 2 ppl online with me.

How important is loot to you? And why?

Ofc a loot is a important thing if you meen gear ? but if i don´t get it i don´t go and leave the guild or get mad or anything like that. i just go on with the raid with a happy face Smile and being happy for the one who got the loot.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Yeah i do Smile

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

My name is Zandra and live in Sweden (Stockholm), and i am 18 years old, 19 in november. i work as a waitress. and i have a boyfried that i live with (who also play WoW). It was beacus of him i started to play.Smile

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

I was searching for a guild and someone in BotE told me i should look at your web page, so i did Smile and i liked it.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

I don´t know really. but i think a guy named Babapapa did an apply to you, i don´t know if he got in or not. ( He was in the same guild as me before everyone started to leave).

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

no not really, but if you think i have missed something you´re more than welcome to write to me, i have a alt to that im on alot so if im not in kanininen, try Zandraa.

Regards
Kanininen
Back to top Go down
Nymphéas

Nymphéas

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Heya
It was me who you talked to earlier but this is my raid main. Your stats are looking just fine, maybe abit low stam but hopefully you'll meet the hp requierments for BT and MH when raidbuffed. If you have any stam gear that doesn't gimp your healing too much it's always good to keep it handy Wink
We do you want you to get the medallion as you will need it when raiding with us, lucky for you it only costs 8k honor now adays

I will have a talk to the other officers and get back to you here. Sit tight until then bounce

(p.s. Jag heter också Sandra och kommer från Stockholm Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 pm

(jag heter inte Sandra men kommer från Stockholm)

The application is fine and you seem nice. I agree with Sedana on the gear issue, some more stamina wouldn't be bad.

We'll get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 am

I'm not familiar with druids' way of healing but as I heard you need spirit like we priests do. You +healing seems very good (2k unbuffed) but your spirit is a bit too low. I would suggest you to change your +18 healing gems to +healing/+spi at least in blue sockets or even in red as well. Additionally it will grant you small socket bonuses Smile
The possible gems are:

Purified shadow pearl for +9 healing/+4 spirit
Unstable saphire for the same stats which you can buy for 40 apexis shards in BEM during some event.
Imperial tanzanite for +9 healing/+5 spirit can be dropped by any boss in heroic Botanica
Purified shadowsong amethyst for +11 healing/+5 spirit in case you have access to epic gems (badges...)

Also you can change you offf-hand to Voodoo Shaker (sold in Shattrah for 35 badges).

Edit: Ohh, I've just checked Melony's armory and she doesn't stack spirit a lot also. Well, may be I'm completely wrong about druid healing than just ignore this Smile
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:22 am

ignore the drunk russian and follow Melony's example, she's totally imba

afro
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:41 am

Voldzam wrote:

afro
Back to top Go down
Chleo

Chleo

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:52 am

Sedana wrote:

good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Glalyn

Glalyn

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:00 am

Chleo wrote:
Sedana wrote:

Jeg hedder også Sandra (no kidding!), men jeg kommer ikke fra Stockholm... afro
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:19 am

Glalyn wrote:
Chleo wrote:
Sedana wrote:

Jeg hedder også Sandra (no kidding!), men jeg kommer ikke fra Stockholm... afro

Jag heter inte Sandra och jag är inte från Stockholm faktiskt Razz
Back to top Go down
Melony

Melony

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:12 am

well spirit is good to have beacuse we get more mana back useing inervate and increase healing received by 25% of your total spirit in tree form. But with high + healing we get higher hots and stronger heals in treeform and without the form (some fights its a bit hard in treeform beacuse of our moment speed (supremus, Bloodboil)... (fucking tree! cant you run?)
I know my spirit its a bit low but on some parts of the bt/mhj gear dosent have spirit (blizzard sucks) clown

I Dont have any problems in raiding couse of my spirit is to "low" 1 hot cost 220 mana and last for 6 sek, so before 6 sek I got more mana back that I have spend on hoting. Inervate, well.. Eathir owns my inervate at the moment =_=

But when WOTLK comes then I will try to get more spirit, (gems and stuff) but atm dont spend gold and time to try get more spirit, its not worth it. We both will get more at the end. Twisted Evil

Voldzam wrote

Quote :

afro

Awwwwww! Razz

(hehe många Svenskar här, men jag är inte från stockholm affraid )

God luck with your application! albino
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:00 am

and noone bothers to translate the fucking swedish. stelletje homo's ze moeten al die zweden opknopen en langs de weg zetten zodat je daar je afval tegen aan kan flikkeren
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:11 am

Frenkie wrote:
and noone bothers to translate the fucking swedish. stelletje homo's ze moeten al die zweden opknopen en langs de weg zetten zodat je daar je afval tegen aan kan flikkeren

Als "opknopen": speciale toetsenbord knoppen met de Zweedse letters dan ik heb begrip voor uw probleem Wink Вы же не хотите чтобы я писал кириллицей Razz

P.S. http://translate.google.com/ RULEZ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:57 am

Frenkie wrote:

Yea right!

(Jag heter inte Sandra, fast jag kommer från Stockholm också)

GL with that app Kanininen albino
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:49 am

"GL with that app Kanininen albino "

haha there's even a smiley for your char name Very Happy Eloff rocks for using it

(edit: just noticed Melony used it first! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Nymphéas

Nymphéas

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 am

Whats with the WA meetting,
Hi my name is Andy and im from Copenhagen...... Im a WoW addict
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 am

hehe this thread just escalated until it was out of control Smile I like it
Back to top Go down
Eyedea

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:30 pm

Bloody Foreigners! Evil or Very Mad

Speak English or Go Suck on Frenkie's Left Toe Nail!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid - Kanininen   Resto Druid - Kanininen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid - Kanininen
Page 1 of 1