Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junne-Resto Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junne???

Junne-Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Junne-Resto Druid   Junne-Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:08 pm

Character name/race/class
- Junne, Night Elf, Druid

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
- 13/0/48, armory

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I used to be a mixed Bal/resto healer, and i did just fine till, heroics. Then i respecc to full resto

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
-Yes, i already did it, so no trouble in doing it again

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
- On my prior specc i had a good mana regen rate and decent Heal/dmg abilty, on this spec i have atm, im more focused on the hel bonus and the mana ( although this last isnt as good as it was due to the lack of the balance points)

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
- All except maybe some sundays

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
- Back in the old days i did MC, Onyxia and ZG. on this server i already did Gruul and Khara

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I want a guild that doesnt "die" after a raid and more mature players

How important is loot to you? And why?
- Loot is important, better gear means better heals, but i dont forget those by my side that have more needs or are more important to the raid

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
- Yes

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
- Age, 35, Portuguese, WoW, turned based strategy/fantasy games, ladies....something i dont recall the name in english, planes....ahh yes and ladies...did i said that already? Wink

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
- I heard through Frenkie, i expect a mature and more active guild besides the raids

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
- Well i knnow Frenkieeeee, if he vouches for me thats up to him......"bah"

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
- palying since late 2005, this is one of my fifth lvl70, and my main, (my warrior just reached the outlands), i do tend to have a family of alts. but this is my main playing characther ever since i moved to AD
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

Junne-Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junne-Resto Druid   Junne-Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
junne???

Junne-Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junne-Resto Druid   Junne-Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Sorry had some issues while posting my aplication, thats why the second post, since the first got lost along the way :/
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

Junne-Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junne-Resto Druid   Junne-Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Ofcourse i wont vouch for you, why should i.....oh yes! i remember now Razz

Junne or pacience and me go way back, he is a mature guy, who doesnt need things to explained to him 4 times.

Havent seen you in action mate but i sure think i will soon Smile

Poke any of us for a heroic or whatever you need to get the badgeflow going.

What we want to see in your application mate is some questions you only partly answered, let people join in on some more info as in why did you choose your talentbuild based on gear and gamemechanics and all that Smile because yes! 80% of raiding is reading about it Smile

love ya man we will have an answer in time
Back to top Go down
junne???

Junne-Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: gear/talents   Junne-Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Well, basically from my old experience from priests, i tried to focus on basically, healbonus and mana regen. Since i havent been able to do much heroics, just regular raids, i havent improved much my gear either in terms of gems and/or enchants. Since now, most items have the mp5 mana regen, i prefer those since the spirit stat isnt as good as the direct mp5 ( and it hasnt got that "in combat" or "combat" issue), and thats why i have kept my mana regen trinket for so long too, the one that gives me spirit boost, between that and the innervate i can go on for quite sometime without any mana pots. And thats why the alchemy profession, i use to have some drinks for desperate situations only. Regarding the talents, well, hard to say what you really want to know. i relly loved my dmg/heal+mana regen from my mixed spec, on grinding situations i even forget to drink, when i respecced to full resto ( and i really had a hgard time to get used to it), i basically tried to get the bonus, some defensive aspects while on grinding ( root and no interrupt on the roots). not to brag, but i did manage to do something i wasnt able either on my hunter or my priest. i solo the giants from the path of conquest quest in smv, so to me that has gave me some confidence regarding my spec, between roots and dots and some wraths, they went down. i do tend to have gear along for either dps caster, cat and/or bear form, usually stuff people dont want in instances. just dont ask me to do pvp, cause i really hate it, atleast the bg's ( although i like to have a try on those). I really dont know what else to say scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junne-Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junne-Resto Druid   Junne-Resto Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junne-Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1