Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of a Resto Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Application of a Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:38 am

Character name/race/class

Astareal Silverleaf
Nightelf
Druid

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

Resto 0/0/61

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

I chose my current build as I wanted to try out a healing class and liked the idea of a hybrid class. I chose the druid as I saw that it would be fun and interesting to level as a different build and then change to resto when I'd reached the level cap. I find when playing my druid in tree form that it can sometimes be a pain that I cannot use some spells such as Healing touch. I also find the slow movement speedwhile in tree form to be pain if having to need to move fast i.e. out of a flame patch. The strengths I find are the HoTs and life bloom, I also love swiftmend and natures swiftness. Many a times I've saved a players life with natures swiftness plus healing touch.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

I'm open to respeccs if the guild needed me to change or tweek my spec on the advice of others in the guild to gain the best I can from my druid.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

My current gear was the best I was able to get while raiding with my prevoius community. I've only raided as resto so spent alot of time building my gear to fit my specc and therefore to get the best I can out of it for healing.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

My hp is just over 9k raid buffed. I don't have any other raid quality gear to swap in but I can look in to the badge vender items to increase my hp and can also look in to getting a few parts of S1 too.

What resistance gear sets do you have?

I don't have any resistance gear as I wasn't in a position to have needed any. But as a LWer I can make some of the resistance kit sets as well as gather other items. I've also yet to finish the BT attunement quest for the neck item as well as the MH ones for the FR ring.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

Not as my druid but can go get it.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)

I can attend most raid days listed execpt for Sundays as I like to spend time doing real life things at the weekend.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Pre-TBC I riaded as a lock and did the following raid instances: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40, Ony and Naxx. I raided with DSA then. Post-TBC I've raided as Astareal in Kara, ZA, SSC (3/6), The Eye (4/5) and Maggy. I raided with The Black Order.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

I left The Black Order as I felt two 25 man raid days a week wasn't enough for over all raid progession. Pre-TBC I raided with a more dedicated RC and have missed that type of raiding experience.

How important is loot to you? And why?

Loot is loot. Of course I love the look of the druid T6 and love having up-grades but at the end of the day I'd rather enjoy a raid with people I get on with and be able to see raid content.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

Yes and I'm used to being prepared with pots etc for all raids.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

I'm 22 and live in the UK. My hobbies include mostly WoW but other pc games, as well as shoppig being a woman^^ and the other usual real life hobbies like meeting friends etc.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

I heard of BotE through some old raiding friends: Glalyn and Eivor. I've also seen the odd advertisment to. I'm hoping that BotE is a welcoming and friendly guild to make raiding a enjoyable experience.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Glalyn and Eivor

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

I'd like to thank all who take the time to read and consider my application. I look forward to hearing back.
Back to top Go down
Glalyn

Glalyn

PostSubject: Re: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Phil! At last ! bounce

I can vouch for her! She's a good hearted person who I've raided with at several occasions.. She would fit perfectly into BotE..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:58 pm

I now have the medallion and forgot to add Gruul as a raid instance I have cleared on Astareal. Thanks Lyn Smile
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:01 pm

We will say no at the moment, but if you have the possibility to get above 10k raid buffed hp and some more +healing (our resto druid has about 2300) we might be interested. If this is possible through badge loot and so on we might take you in later on.

Please keep us informed about your progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Astareal

PostSubject: Re: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Thank you for the fast response. I'll bear in mind the suggestions made.
Back to top Go down
Astareal

PostSubject: Re: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:34 pm

I've now started to collect badges for the badge vendor items. I have up graded my pants since I applied and that has given an extra 100 odd healing and a boost to my hp. As it stands I'm now 9004 hp with mark and fort buffed. I'll continue to up grade my gear as soon as I obtain more badges.
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:45 am

JFYI: 9k hp with mark and fort should be enough to get 10k with kings and food Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of a Resto Druid   Application of a Resto Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of a Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1