Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gnome Rogue [Combat]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanonkul

Gnome Rogue [Combat] Empty
PostSubject: Gnome Rogue [Combat]   Gnome Rogue [Combat] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi!

Character name/race/class

Gnome Rogue Kanonkula

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.

20/41/0

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Well this is my own version of the standard sword combat specc, it gives huge amount of damage and I have little points spent on other CD's like endurance since I'm not used to get smashed, that's the tanks job Smile

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?

Sure thing!

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

Well it's mostly for the AP but I've been grinding for ages to get the trinket from heroic MgT but without any success Sad

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

I've got 9100 HP unbuffed Smile

What resistance gear sets do you have?

Nothing at all I'm afraid. But I can grind it Smile

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

Ofc I do

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)

Well I can raid any day of the week, since I am a geek Smile

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Well I know every corner of Karazhan, have downed all the bosses in ZA and I have done maggy and gruul.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.

Would love to raid more then just 2 days a week.

How important is loot to you? And why?

Oh well I am used to have high lvled gear so I can't say that it is of much importance to me, altough a little improvement wouldn't hurt. It's still the raiding party that I'm looking for Smile

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?

"Come prepared or do not sign at all"

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).

Well my name is Christian and I am 21 years of age. I live in a small town a couple of miles north of Stockholm in Sweden with my girlfriend Zandra (kanininen). I am currently working with computers as a network technichian and I couldn't be more happy then I already am. I love my work and my girlfriend (and beer).

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

Well there was a little bunny who whispered in my ear that you guys are a really good team and excactly what I am looking for Smile

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?

Well there's this girl, I guess you know who Smile

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Well a link to armory wouldn't hurt, would it?
Oh and I just have to inform you that I am currently in Ying Yang Eagles since many of my friends are in that guild, but I can leave for a raiding guild at once!

Regards
Ze Cannonball
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue [Combat]   Gnome Rogue [Combat] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 pm

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Kanonkula

I dont know shit about rogues so cant say anything hehe, but all I can say is BoTE loves couples! ^_^

ps. ahh a gnome! good enough for me! <3
Back to top Go down
fvbj,n

PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue [Combat]   Gnome Rogue [Combat] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Good luck with your apply hun.<3
Love kanininen
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue [Combat]   Gnome Rogue [Combat] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:37 pm

i do love your humor / devotion / being gnome..... we are fond of couples, since they arent being told by their wives-girlfriends/ husbands-boyfriends they need to stop the freakin' game.

We are however very high on active rogues at the moment.

but since we are lacking dps-warriors / enhancement shammies and we are 3 months left of WOTLK your application has hit an discussionpoint among the officers (or maybe i am starting one now).

Gearwise, voldzam will most probably check it himself.

Application wise; we'll have a good talk among eachother and will let you know! Smile

And yes Gnomies for life. Da hood ya know! yarrrrr
Back to top Go down
Derenidar

Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue [Combat]   Gnome Rogue [Combat] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Frenkie wrote:

We are however very high on active rogues at the moment.

that's silly, you can't get high on rogues, you live in Holland, you of all people should know! There are plenty of other things you can get high on Smile

anyways good luck with the application Smile
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Gnome Rogue [Combat] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:21 pm

to be honest, your gear is not at the level it should be on rogues we bring in as raiders, but if you wanna do instances, kara and some za now and then you are welcome to join as non-raider because I'd hate to split a couple up in wow.

Contact any officer: Sedana, Melony, Frenkie or me in game for an invitation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue [Combat]   Gnome Rogue [Combat] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnome Rogue [Combat]
Page 1 of 1