Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iridi - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iridi

Iridi - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Iridi - Restoration Shaman   Iridi - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Character name/race/class
Character name is: Iridi
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
My talent build is 0/7/54 (arena spec)
In PvE I am 0/5/56

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
The pvp spec dosent really got a big difference from my PvE spec. The only thing I loose is totemic focus and 10% reduce treath of my healing spells. My weakness at 0/5/56 is that I dont get the resistance buff in elemental. I dont know if it is that important to have really sense I prefer having 5% more mana then 12% resistance but if you need resistance for a special boss then I will ofc spec it. My strenght with that spec is that I have used it sense I got lvl 58. I know how to play my spec.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes, I would respec and I like to discuss my class with other people.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Here is my armory link:
The gear I got now is planed because of its Mp5. If im not focusing on Mp5 im usualy more of the haste healer Razz Got some haste gear in my bag but I mostly use it in MH trash.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
Yes I do.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
I got all the shadow gear kit besides the neck. I still need to kill Al'ar and Rage Winterchill.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes I do.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
I can keep up with all your raiding days.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
TBO
Rising

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
My first raiding guild was TBO. I was the shaman leader there and we cleared 3/6 SSC and 2/4 TK. After some time the guild got a bad reputation and slow improvent due to guild leader moved to another country so I left them.
I was with Rising for about 2-3 months. Good raiding guild but not so nice attituted members. People pushed you down so they could feel stronger and more powerful. They got people forming up groups and due to that we lost some members. I did not want to be in a raiding guild with that kind of members so I left them.

How important is loot to you? And why? I dont care so much about loot but ofc you look at illidans drop on Atlas and think "I just want that item, omg" and why I think so is because I raid because its fun not because of loot.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes I do.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Im a male. 16 years old. I am from sweden. My hobbies are to be social with other people. I spend time with my relatives and I also like playing WoW ^^ When im not in school I usualy play WoW and on fridays and saturdays I do whatever I like to do Razz

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I saw that you were recruting members in /2

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Nhaa I dont Sad

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
I know that you got 18 year old rule but when I spoke to one of your officers he/she told me: If you got a good attitued and seems mature you will have a good chance to get in.

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Iridi

PostSubject: Re: Iridi - Restoration Shaman   Iridi - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:44 pm

I forgot to tell you the instances I have cleared.
BT: 6/9
MH: 4/5
ZA: Cleared
Kara: Cleared
Gruul and Maggie: Cleared
Back to top Go down
Derenidar

Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Iridi - Restoration Shaman   Iridi - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:59 pm

As you aren't registered, you cannot put up links on the forums yet.

here is the armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Iridi

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Iridi - Restoration Shaman   Iridi - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Your gear looks wonderfull...

We will have a talk among eachother and you will hear from us soon...

kind regards Frenkie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iridi - Restoration Shaman   Iridi - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iridi - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1