Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arathenia - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aratheni

Arathenia - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Arathenia - Restoration Shaman   Arathenia - Restoration Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Character name/race/class
My characters name is Arathenia, Draenei Shaman. Level 80 Wink

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
0/13/58

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Well. In the resto tree I lack the Cleanse Spirit ability. Why? Becous in a raid there are other classes who can dispell curses. Cleanse Spirit also takes away 1 poison and 1 disease. but I have two seperate spells for dispelling those. I decided to go 13 points into the enhancement tree, since I like the mana and crit bonuses. The tree last points are put in Elemental Weapons, who give my Earthliving Weapon more healing bonus. I've got Mana Tide Totem, Earth Shield and Riptide.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Ofcourse. If you find another specc more suitable for the raids, that's fine by me. If the lack of dispelling curses annoy you, I will be more than happy to respecc into what you want me to.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Well - Since I just reached level 80, I have been trying to gain much MP5, but I have only reached 285 (wile casting) at this time. That's with Watershield, but without any totems and so on. In else, it's mostly found all over, some are from quests, and some are dropps.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
I have above 10k HP.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
None - As I said, just got level 80.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Nope, I do not like PvP.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
At the moment, I can be availible at thursdays and sundays! The reason why I can't attend to your raids at tuesdays is becous I am educating myself in church.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
WoW - ZG / AQ20 / MC
TBC - Kara / Gruul / ZA

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
This one is to "slow". I want to be raiding weekly, and not just "once a month". The one I am in now don't raid frequently, they try to stay low.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loots are not very important to me. But just becous I say that, it dousn't mean that I don't want the things i need. If it's a fair roll-system, I am cool with it!

Do you agree with our rules, dkp system and our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes sir!

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
My name is Daniel and I'm a sixteen year old boy living in Sweden. Yes - I have read the rules, and I am expecting a no becous of my age. But I have been told that a good apply can do wonders, and it can't get worse than a no. I played golf for five years, but I did just quit that part of my life, and I deticated all the time spent on golfing to my drums. They get beat up at least one hour a day, and at sundays (before the raid-time), I am rehursing with my band. We play Hard-Rock stuff. As you see I am quite good at English, but it might still need improvements. Yes, I am young, but I am old enough to understand that you don't want my mom to come up at ten o'clock and tell me it's time to sleep. If I have decided to go for a raid, I am there for the rest of the raid (If it ends at the time I have been told it ends). Hopefully my age won't be a problem!

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I met a girl in WPL when leveling my human warrior, Atla, and that girl were Sedanas paladin alt. (apologises Sedana, but I can't remember the name) She told me about the guild and also that I can apply for it in WotlK, even if I were to young. -"It depends on your application!". So here I am, in WotlK, Applying, haha.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Been chatting with Sedana for awile! Very Happy

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
No, very good application questions.
Back to top Go down

Arathenia - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1