Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mal

Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:42 am

Character name/race/class -
Malooki / Drenai / shaman

Talent build-
0/41/20 or 41/0/20

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
At the moment I am specced as enhancement as I love to play enhancement for sheer enjoyment of the game I do have a much better set of gear for elemental and can do a lot more dps in that build but it just isn’t as much fun.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
I would as long as I was not asked to spec healer, I would rather boil my bottom than be a healer their job is simply too hard!!! Respect to all healers out there you do a great job that I would not want!

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
My gear is actually now set up for the new patch incoming soon as my attack power base changes so I have been putting together a much more AGI and INT based set with mass emphasis on crit as that is going to be a shamans bread and butter in the new patch so that’s why I am geared like a shunter! (shaman hunter)

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
yes.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
Maxed out resistance sets include – shadow and that’s it

Do you have your level 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
I can make mostly 2 of those per week and sometimes I can make all 3 it all depends on what I am doing that week!

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
All TBC raid content cleared up to and including Brutallus in SWP.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I came over here with kinsalae my priest mate as we and hagarth (warrior) get along great and work well together so we all moved together.

How important is loot to you? And why?
I am known to my friends who I moved with as the loot whore mainly because I joined the game late and they helped me gear up from greens so everything that dropped went to me ha ha ha ha
My personal opinion is there are some items in the game I desperately want to get my hands on and in the end I think loot drives everyone on a little but it means more to me to have a good old laugh and a good time with the people I play with, hence why we have moved from a sunwell guild where loot was thrown at everyone.

Do you agree with our rules, dkp system and our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
I love the dkp system I am a squirrell!!!!! I save it and save it and save it until that 1 item I want comes.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I am a 31 year old Giant of a man that is a total luvvie theatre man!
I love theatre its that simple hence the reason I sometimes cant make all raide all weeks as I am off walking in the boards in tights (not) feel free to come see me in “we will rock you” at the Alhambra in badford or in “oliver” at the grand in leeds in October and November respectively.
I am bill sykes in case you were wondering!

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
kinsalae told me you lot were lovely!

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
No

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Its very important that that myself and my fellow cast aways stick together as we have been through so much over the past few months. As such I not only offer you my friendship but the friendship of 2 other splendid fellows (I can assure you that they don’t talk as much as me).

I look forward to hearing from you guys in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Nymphéas

Nymphéas

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Malooki

Good luck on your application Very Happy

As the fire burns;
The flames get higher and higher;
As the fire burns;
I feel lighter and lighter;
As the fire burns;
My smile gets tighter and tighter;
As the fire burns.
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:50 am

hehe.

funny man! 1 more to go and we have a massinvite!
Back to top Go down
Kins

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:23 am

Mal - i told you not to tell them that you wear tights!!!!

Ahhhh well too late now i guess lol!

*pokes hag with a stick* apply now slacker!!!
Back to top Go down
MAL

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:59 am

thought i may aswel get in there first before you do that way it shows I am not embarrassed

I LIKE TO WEAR TIGHTS

there i said it

my name is mal and i am a tightaholic!
its been 2 months since my last episode.
thanks thanks
Back to top Go down
Celebrion

Celebrion

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 am

Hah, welcome to the forum .
Back to top Go down
Melony

Melony

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:12 pm

yay now its only Hagarth left :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman   Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Da Daaaaaaaa hi malooki - Shaman
Page 1 of 1