Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

level 70 holy paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
humnight

level 70 holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: level 70 holy paladin   level 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:38 am

Character name/race/class
Humnigt/human/paladin
Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
48/13/0
Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
becors i love to be healer Smile so you need to focus much more Smile and that i like. ..
Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
yaeh i am . and somtimes i respec to dmg. when i griend. but that i will tell inn guild channel or tell to one of the officers
Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
i got ALOT of time to raid almost everytime raid .and i like to raid MUCH Smile its really fun Wink
Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
kara,ZA,gruul and that stuff Smile.
Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
becors it was som ´friends there have it..so i just was there to the time i find a raid guild Smile
How important is loot to you? And why?
just the items i need Smile . so i can get more + healing and crit Smile
Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
YES!! santa
Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
15 old and i am living inn denmark and i am going to school. PC, and i dont know another this time but i need to get one Smile
How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
i was looking for a raid guild and one of the members from there talked with me Smile.
Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
not really Smile
Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
nope Smile cheers
Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders!
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

level 70 holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: .   level 70 holy paladin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 am

Hello Humnigt. Unfortunately you do not meet our age requirements. We require that people who are in the guild are 18 years old. It's just a rule we have decided upon and we're sticking to it.

Also we found out that one of our officers have you on ignore, and I do trust her judgment.

So I will have to reject your application, primarily based on your age and secondary on the ignore-thing.

Thanks for applying and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

level 70 holy paladin
Page 1 of 1