Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dyxir, Holy Paladin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyxir/Pa

Dyxir, Holy Paladin! Empty
PostSubject: Dyxir, Holy Paladin!   Dyxir, Holy Paladin! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:05 am

Character name/race/class:
Dyxir/Dwarf/Paladin

Talent build
41/20/0 - (I have PvP Specc at the moment. Will respecc the original PvE Paladin Specc)

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
I have exped an Rogue on Stormscale. So I have just played on my Paladin for the Arena Points. That is why I have PvP Specc.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Yes! 100% PvE Specc. Or Prot specc.

Comments regarding your gear setup
Well.. My gear is now on t5 level. Got 1,8k Healing at the moment. With my full PvE Gear and Specc so have I'm 1,9k healing and 11k mana.
And I also got a good Prot gear for paladins. 14k hp with no buffs.. (Kara/Tk/Ssc) Gear.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Hehe! I can raid EVERY day/night. Playing from 14.30 to 24.00/01.00 every day. (Swedish/Paris time)

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
I started to play World of Warcraft two days before the Bc was relased. And after that so have I raid Kara/Za/Ssc/Tk. Have played kara verymuch>.< And Ssc/Tk a bit too.. But never cleared.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
I was really happy in my prior guild (Ever Dark) I raidet with them Ssc/Tk every day from 19.00 to 24.00 in 6weeks. After 6weeks was I really sick.. And I tell one mate in the guild to tell everybody.. But he didnt. When I was back after 1 week, I got kicked:< After that havent I raidet.. You know... When you give all your time to play PvE with a guild and got kicked for nothing, you really get angry. So that is why I have rolled rogue:P.

How important is loot to you? And why?:
I'm not in hurry.. When I was in my prio guild so was i in Trial status in like 5 weeks. And many t5 tokens/loot was dropped.. So I didnt get anything, but wasent angry at all:) It was cool.. Arent such of guy how are getting angry and start scream in Ts/Vent over loot:P I know that same item will dropp 10000times again. So it is just to wait:)

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes I have. To be honest... I'm are almost 1-2hrs before the raid started outside and waiting to summon xD Buying pots/flask/food.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
I'm a 15 years old buy from Sweden, Stockholm. I'm are going still in school like every 15 years old kid.
I'm are also studying in Servers/Mysql/Php/Java on my free time. (Love programming!!! <3 Want to programmer in future!Smile) And playing alot of World of Warcraft, maybe abit to much:P

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I know Sedana/Zlagsmol!!!! I have played alot with them in Legends:)! Was online yesterday and was looked on my firendlist and did see Zlag/Sedana playing Black Temple.. So I was started thinking "Hmm, lets try again with PvE?" So, that leaded me to this Forum. :> I want serious people how are coming in time for the raids and not slacking around.. Basic - Want play with people how want to reach something in World of Warcraft.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nope!Very Happy

// Dyxir! The loladin of Paladines x)
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

Dyxir, Holy Paladin! Empty
PostSubject: .   Dyxir, Holy Paladin! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:43 pm

I've already talked to you, but just to make it official that we've processed this application I'm posting here.

This application has been rejected.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu

Dyxir, Holy Paladin!
Page 1 of 1