Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot Paladin - Goukan

Go down 
+3
Gnomia
Iridi
Minika
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Goukan

Prot Paladin - Goukan Empty
PostSubject: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Yo, Dudes and girls in Bote!

Character name/race/class
Goukan/Dwarf/Paladin

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
00/49/12

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
The specc I use is more unusuall to other pally speccs.
I have skipped the Precision and Spell warding specc and spent those points on the Reckoning talent. I use this specc bacause i find it really easy to gain threat with reckoning and the spell warding talent isnt so needed for me personally cus the stamina can hold it up tbh Razz. When i've talked to some prot pallies from guilds like AF and TFR they've told me that the Precision talent is just not needed. So i skipped those and took the reckoning.
The strong side with the specc is that i gain aggro much more easier and faster. The reckoning parry thingy and it never ever happend to me. When i Tank bosses it goes well to cus i get a full stacked Veangence in some secs if i am lucky Razz
I dont really see any other weaknesses with my specc besides the spell warding wich is handy in some fights. But that only needs a respecc if needed to be changed.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes, ofc.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
My Gear is mostly Avoidance and Stamina. The plan behind it was to reach 102,4 avoidance for BT and still have 380+ spell dmg.
But now i still have over capped Avoidance without my Libram so i am going to trade some Dodge gems to spell dmg/stamina ones.
So my plan ahead will be to replace most of my dodge gems with spell dmg/stamina.
Most of it is Badge gear aswell as the gems ! I am a heroic farmer as you see. Or ive just done shit loads of kara Very Happy

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?
Sure i get around21 raid buffed without BP. Smile

What resistance gear sets do you have?
Nature/frost from back in the days when i was tanking hydross.
I can farm the shadow ressi gear in a day.

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?
Yes Smile

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
I can attend to all nights if i cant i'll contact a Raid leader or Officer.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
hmm My previous guild was IC ( inner circle ) God.. Imba ppl with imba sense of humour xD
Here is what i have raided
Kara:cleared
ZA: Cleared
Gruul:cleared
Maggie:cleared
SSC:5/6
TK:3/4
MH:4/5
BT:4/9

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
The reason i left was 1. I didnt have the time to raid their times. 2. When we were in Maggy I rolled highest on the Head and got it. But the thing was even before i was invited they asked me if i wanted to come i said: Well sure if i could roll on some healing gear. They invited me. When i rolled highest on the head i said in Gchat: YES atlast i got a good healing ring and everyone went Oh gz gz etc. Razz He GIVES it to me and the raid ends i go and get the ring and they still havent said anything yet after some hours the leader wisps me about that im a ninja and took the ring when other ppl needed.. I told him: You knew i was going to make it a healing ring than why did u even give it to me? He just said: Oh that is bullshit.
After a while the G leader wisps me about why the fuck i ninjad on the head.......... And my answer was still: I did not ninja it. I told her to Contact everyone in the raid and i could just leave a ticket and she tells me what is done is done. But she still calls me a ninja and threatning me with a guild kick so i left cus i didnt wanna be in a guild where ppl see you as "the bad guy" : /

How important is loot to you? And why?
Well imho i have always seen Loot as a raid bonus that u need to deserve really really hard.
I personally wouldnt say no to loot but aslong as a guildie or a party member needs it, it wouldnt take much energy to write pass.
But still i belive you have to earn that DKP real hard.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes And i am a very dedicated player/Nerd Smile so i come to raid with full reagents,Consumables food etc

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Well Hi! My name is Sam and i am 14 years old i live in sweden and i go to school im a fun guy and loves to have a good laugh.
My hobbies is to paint Graffiti and be with friends if i dont do that i am playing infront of the PC couple of hours a day Razz.
I am not a quiter i go on and winning and sharing all my experience and knowlage to other ppl.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard from Iridi that i should make an apply Razz Cus ive not been raiding in like 2 months and i think this is a good guild to do that in Smile
My expactations for the guild is to get to raid again and get the WoW feeling back to LK Smile

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
The voucher is ...*trumm virvel* (swedish xD) IRIDI! :O

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Well I know everyone see my age as a burden but i can asure u its not Wink

Thank you for applying to Blood of the Elders! tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Minika

Minika

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Iridi

Iridi

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Welcome to the forums and hope you get in Very Happy
I vouch for this Paladin he is imba :O:O
Back to top Go down
Gnomia

Gnomia

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Is my memory wrong, or have you applied here before?
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:05 pm

I felt the same and thus scrolled through the forum. Here is goes: http://bote.heavenforum.org/applications-f2/goukan-prot-pala-t551.htm
Back to top Go down
Goukan

PostSubject: Yes....   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Ye... that one.
That was a long time ago as u can see but sure compare that apply to this is my excuse : / cyclops tongue
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:22 am

Hm, I have the feeling you won't be more lucky this time scratch
Back to top Go down
goukan

PostSubject: tbh...   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 am

tbh, me neither...
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:34 pm

sorry goukan, it'll be a no this time also, please don't make us give you a no a third time Smile

I hope you find a guild with whom you can raid.

quasi-thanks for applying a second time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Vanger

PostSubject: Hahha   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Ha

Haha

Hahaha

very funny, lolz
Back to top Go down
quest

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:52 am

hehe iridi, his brother goukan and other 15 years old kids from tbo . 3-4 guilds in 3 months... they are very loyal and trustworthy^^
Back to top Go down
Chleo

Chleo

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:08 am

Why is people poking a dead thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin - Goukan   Prot Paladin - Goukan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot Paladin - Goukan
Page 1 of 1