Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gettick - Protection Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gett

Gettick - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Gettick - Protection Warrior   Gettick - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:35 am

Gettick Human Warrior

Protection 8/3/50

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
I have been protection since level 50 or so but didnt really try to be DPS as I found tanking enough challenging. The protection build strength is of course in tanking but it is annoying to do that slow damage.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
I don't think I can be any good for the guild by respeccing DPS ;P but sure I could try.

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
I have gear for more avoidance to more to hit/expertise and I allso have allmost all resistance gear (the crafted nature, arcane and frost plus the fire res gear from badges), lack the shadow res.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
Normally I can attend all of them.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I raided with AGA since start (late 2005)

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
I left AGA, WOW and even my PC for 10 weeks for RL reasons.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Its important for raid progression. I was allways happy when someone looted something useful for the primary use and less happy when items were sharded or for secondary off-specc use.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes, no problems there. Pretty reasonable.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
I'm 39 years old *hides* and live in Sweden and I work at a private school managing the economy. I allso enjoy watching some icehockey and football every now and then.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I heard of it from Melony who offered me to do some heroics with them. I hope to find nice and friendly people in there and of course opportunity to raid but allso heroics.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
I know Melony, Soklaes and Chleo I know from AGA when they were members there.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Are alts allowed in the guild? I have a paladin alt, Qvintus, who I just specced holy (was protection) who I like to play and he just reached 70 and got Kara attuned. I am in a guild right now but will of course leave should I be given trial spot.
Back to top Go down
gett

PostSubject: Re: Gettick - Protection Warrior   Gettick - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:41 am

Sorry, I couldn't edit my typos in the application, my excuses.
Back to top Go down
Garantio

Garantio

PostSubject: Re: Gettick - Protection Warrior   Gettick - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:30 pm

I did some high level instances with his Pala and I've heard VERY good comments from my RL friends. And he's just a very nice guy after all Smile So please consider my positive vote.

P.S. Frenkie, I was wrong, AGA didn't kill Vashj yet but they've done as many bosses in SSC and TK as we did (but spent much more time than we Smile )
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: .   Gettick - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:14 am

Thanks for the application Gettick. We are in need of a protection warrior, but still need to discuss your application among the officers.

I have a very busy schedule this week but just want to let you know that an officer has taken a look at it.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettick - Protection Warrior   Gettick - Protection Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gettick - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1