Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minika - Protection Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minika T

Minika - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Minika - Protection Warrior   Minika - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:09 am

Character name/race/class
Minika - Female Gnome - Warrior

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
11/0/50 Protection Specced

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Well, basically i adore tanking. Strenghts, umm. Can be your meatshield heeheehee. Weakness, well I cant do good DPS if somebody else is tanking. rather do the tanking really.

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Umm.. I think so. But I've never seen anybody who asked a tank to respec for DPS ^_^

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?

As a prot warrior. I'm already past the 490 uncritable def cap. The stamina i ahve which is 15.6k unbuffed is quite accetptable too. so at the moment im stacking up on avoidance dodge/parry.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)

I can attend all of em. Depends on RL too though.

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
I was from moonglade doing SSC/TK, left when doing BT/hyjal. I was on the same guild with frenkie and eilrion.
Pre TBC raided all of em. attempts on naxx.
This is as a warlock.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
At the moment im with Equitas. Just a normal guild with your closest friends in it. Not raiding so i decided to leave. COmmunity, Left Keepers of the pig for some reasons i'd rather not say.

How important is loot to you? And why?
umm. Good gear is needed for progression and as a tank its important for me. But i really dont mind if I dont get the loot i needed. As a raider, i've understood taht its better to distribute the loot evenly for progress. So yes, this means I'm willing to pass for an item if its a very big upgrade for them.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yep.

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
21 Year old from UK. Doing a training course at the moment. IT consultant. I'm a gamer so i love playing. MMO's and stuff PS3's 360's etc.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?

From aqihr/eilrion/ezahr. Expectations.. ummm *twiddles fingers* Ahh! Hah! Hope to get to BT/hyjal with this warrior ^_^

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
At the moment i ahve, Eilrion, Frenkie, Legebrion, all from moonglade. ohh and alak and ishi :p ^_^

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Im a hungry hungry Gnome. feed me raids plx
Back to top Go down
Eilrion

Eilrion

PostSubject: Re: Minika - Protection Warrior   Minika - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:17 am

Greetings Minika!

Glad to see you applied. As our last prot warrior spot is still open id like to bring you in, poke me, Voldzam, Sedana or Eloff in game for a guild invite. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Frenkie
Sir Kinky Of Kinkyland
Frenkie

PostSubject: Re: Minika - Protection Warrior   Minika - Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:26 am

its minika!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gnome tanking, cute but deadly, in mini's case its more deadly he rocks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minika - Protection Warrior   Minika - Protection Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minika - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1