Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto druid Éaris tedrassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom kemp

Resto druid Éaris tedrassin Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid Éaris tedrassin   Resto druid Éaris tedrassin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:40 am

Character name/race/class
Éaris/night elf/druid

Talent build, i.e. X/X/X.
Resto 1/0/60

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.
Cause it was the first resto build i could have found from a friend, and it has worked for me ever since as a good spec but always ready to see other specc's and adjust

Would you be willing to respecc for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Always anytime any place.

Please post your armory link (have your relevant gear equipped during the application period if possible). hope it works :S

Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?
Me wants spirit as i do have some pvp stuf but im going to replace that as soon as i can for more spirit items as that wil help in healing for the rest if its leather or cloth if it improves i dont really mind

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
mostly every day, but one in the two weeks im at my father's meaning i cant play on sunday till end of the times mostly, but that wont happen that often

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.
not in one now at the moment.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
The leaders were edgy and fastly anoyed about other people as one of them was power mad and abused his status

How important is loot to you? And why?
Its not really important, i raid for the fun of it loot is an extra that i wil never pass away ofcourse but it not that i am aiming for that only im aiming for fun and progress

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes Very Happy

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Im a boy from the netherlands 16 years old, im doing computer programming as an education as my hobbies are basketbal,wow,skateboarding

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
From my friend Nènnia wich got me speaking with one of the leader of youre guild Smile

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Wel Nènnia as he is new joined but for the rest not really but i am willing to know everyone and have fun Smile

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
Nothing i hope to get a respond anytime of some day or anything Very Happy, hope to see you all on wow sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

Resto druid Éaris tedrassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid Éaris tedrassin   Resto druid Éaris tedrassin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi Éaris
Thank you for applying to BotE
As we spoke of earlier I'm aware of you raid times and it does not pose a problem. Neither does your age even though we usually don't invite people under 18. What I can see from your gear and spec you are ready for both 25 man and ZA. We would be happy to have you with us and I'm looking forward to play with you. Poke me, Voldzam, Eilrion or Eloff for an invite to the guild

/ Sedana
Back to top Go down

Resto druid Éaris tedrassin
Page 1 of 1