Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandywina - Shadow Priest application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandywi

Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Brandywina - Shadow Priest application   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 pm

Character name/race/class
Brandywina/Human/Priest

Talent build, Shadow 14/0/47

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build and what you consider to be it's strengths and weaknesses.

Build I represent with Priest is obviously DPS build. I have spent my talents to give me the most powerful DPS. Moreover,
the more i DPS the more Mana all the party members get from my spells. Im a powerful mana battery. ;=)

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild and discuss your build with officers who have the proper knowledge?
Yes

[b[Comments regarding your gear setup, is there a plan behind it, i.e. more emphasis on AP than hit or is it randomly put together because it was the best you could find?[/b]

I have got (+1030) spell damage bonus at the moment. In few days I expect to raise it to about (+1100)-(+1150). My gear is focused to give huge outgoing DPS.

If your standard gear do not give you a raid buffed hp of 10k (no Blood Pact) or more, do you have raid quality gear to swap in to bring it to this amount of above?

I have around 10k HP fully buffed but without Blood Pact.

What resistance gear sets do you have?
None

Do you have your lvl 70 Medallion of the Alliance?

Yes

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday)
Each single day ;-)

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community.

Every dungeon cleared (other servers and characters)

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community.
Fed up with Karazhan raids.

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot is second in my importance priority. Fun and satisfaction comes always first.

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc).
Im 19 English guy and I play guitar for 11 years now. I enjoy having good time playing WoW and meeting with my friends.
This year I begin my course at Uni in London.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
General channel announce. I hope guild is able to provide friendly atmosphere without stress and conflicts.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
No.

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?

Work hard, party hard. Love You all.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Brandywi

PostSubject: Armory link...   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Brandywi

PostSubject: sigh...   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Minarva

PostSubject: Re: Brandywina - Shadow Priest application   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Derenidar

Derenidar

PostSubject: Re: Brandywina - Shadow Priest application   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:23 am

Aren't you Telumehtar alt? Very Happy

Last edited by Derenidar on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eloff

Eloff

PostSubject: Re: Brandywina - Shadow Priest application   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:20 am

Brandywi wrote:

I have got (+1030) spell damage bonus at the moment. In few days I expect to raise it to about (+1100)-(+1150). My gear is focused to give huge outgoing DPS.

Is this buffed or what? Becouse according to armory is your +spelldmg around 700?
Back to top Go down
Minarva

PostSubject: Re: Brandywina - Shadow Priest application   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:05 am

her spell damage is 1030 - as she has + shadow damage, hover over the SD figure to get shadow SD.
Back to top Go down
Brandywi

PostSubject: m   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:59 am

exactly Minarva thanks ;-)

btw i know You from somewhere
and I was raiding with Derenidar in Wanderers of Heaven and Vengeance :-)

xx
Back to top Go down
Melony

Melony

PostSubject: Re: Brandywina - Shadow Priest application   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:03 am

We have come to a decision and we have turned your application down.
This decision is based on your current gear lvl, its not god enought for bt/mhj.

Thanks for applying and good luck!

/melony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandywina - Shadow Priest application   Brandywina - Shadow Priest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandywina - Shadow Priest application
Page 1 of 1