Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application sample

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sedana
Admin
Sedana

Application sample Empty
PostSubject: Application sample   Application sample Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:04 pm

PLEASE USE THE APPLICATION TEMPLATE - DO NOT COPY/PASTE THIS ONE. THE APPLICATION TEMPLATE MAY BE CHANGED/IMPROVED SO MAKE SURE TO USE THE LATEST ONE.

Character name/race/class
Sedana / draenei / shaman

Talent build
0/5/56

Please explain why you have chosen your talent build
Well since putting one point in each box didn't work out for me this seemed like a better choice. I also get this imba shield that heals me all the time.

Would you be willing to respec for the good of the guild?
Sure i can but it's more likely the guild would respec for me

Comments regarding your gear setup
I need more healing gear at the moment since i respecced recently and I'm still running around in my gladiator elem shoulders. Otherwise my gear is at the lvl of SSC. Good to know fact is that my elemental gear is at SSC lvl as well.

How many nights per week can you attend raids? (Current 25-man raid days are tuesday, thursday, sunday)
All! I have no life so double the days and I'm still there every raid. WoW ftw!

Prior raid experience and raid guild / raid community
I was oldschool raiding in MC and BWL as warlock. I have cleared Karazhan since march 2007 with 4 different chars( hunter, feral druid, holy priest and shaman). ZA is my backyard and I've also had the privilege to attend a few raids in the eye and SSC.

Reason for leaving your prior raid guild / raid community
I missed my RL friends and family who also plays. Otherwise my previous raid guild was full of kick-ass people

How important is loot to you? And why?
Loot? What is loot?

Do you agree with our policies? And our expectations of being prepared for every raid?
Yes they are the best policies I've ever read. I bring a whole forest to raids so if that's being prepared it's not a problem

Tell us the basic facts about yourself in real life (age, nationality, hobbies etc)
I'm a 23 years old girl from Stockholm, Sweden. I'm studying to become a game developer/programmer. My hobbies basicly involves games or hanging out with friends and family....in games. I don't like Gilmore girls but I will recommend Battlestar Galactica to whom ever i speak.

How did you hear about BotE and what are you expectations of the guild?
I used my jedi mindtricks and it just came to me. I expect to enjoy my gaming and to be able to raid.

Do you know anyone inside BotE who can vouch for you?
Who wouldn't?

Do you feel we've missed something you want to add?
No this template covered everything there is to know in life
Back to top Go down

Application sample
Page 1 of 1