Blood of the Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of the Elders

A WoW raid guild on Argent Dawn EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saraneth

Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest   Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Hmmm apparently I have some issues with posting the urls, so if they did not appear in this post as well, you'll have to find me on armoury >_<

Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: howdy   Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Hey! Great application. At the moment we're in need of one rogue but the need for a shadow priest is greater. Since I'm on a break from our Kara badge run atm I don't really have the time now to check armory, but I will asap after this run.

I'm gonna check with my officers and see if we wish to have you as rogue or shadow priest. I'll get to it after our run!

Apart from that, you seem like a really nice guy and you have exactly the kind of experience we're looking for.

Thanks for applying, I'll give you a full answer as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Saraneth

PostSubject: Re: Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest   Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:21 pm

Well, thank you for the kind words Smile

I forgot to mention that if I migrate then probably I will with both of my chars, so you can put that into consideration as well.
Back to top Go down
Voldzam

Voldzam

PostSubject: hey   Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Ok, I've checked both your characters and we definately want your Shadow priest as your main raid character. Good shadow priests are hard to find and you have nice enough gear and stats. Although the crit looked a little low, but I'm not an expert on SP's, never played one myself. But that's not so important right now Smile

The important is that we'd love to have you with us as soon as possible and hope to see your beams of pain flying all over the place.

Update me with news as soon as you know what's happening. If you want to talk about things just create a lvl 1 on Argent Dawn and give me a whisper.

Bye for now

/The violent one know as Voldzam
Back to top Go down
http://www.imbatron.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest   Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xrealm application - Rogue/Priest
Page 1 of 1